Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

HellFire117

Aug 15, 2017
guys, I have 2 questions

1. How can we support the creator from the West?
- I sadly do not have a Visa Card and therefore cannot do it via PayPal
- My Mastercard does not even get charged, it completely refuses to acknowledge any payment

If someone can help regarding this, I would be immensely grateful since I am following this game from the beginning.

Did the creator make a Patreon, Subsribestar or something similar?

2. How do I open this part of the map?
- I have only opened it once until now... And I cannot figure it out again for the life of me.

Thank you!
Regarding the second question, no longer needed.

Just accumulate the miasma points by defeating enemies and go there when one bar is completely full.

The first question still stands however.

Aug 28, 2022
guys, i have a question in the game what is the 'wip', because in the option to remove eggs and the fourth, it says WIP in parentheses,Does anyone know what it means or is it another version of the game?

Ennnnnn

Jan 31, 2023
Hi! I'm new here, just wondering if there is any updated download version for mac as it seems like the original post is extremely outdated

Corona-chan

Mar 22, 2020
Regarding the second question, no longer needed.

Just accumulate the miasma points by defeating enemies and go there when one bar is completely full.

The first question still stands however.
What's the miasma bar? The thing you get when win encounters? Mine is full and it still doesn't unlock the area.

HellFire117

Aug 15, 2017
What's the miasma bar? The thing you get when win encounters? Mine is full and it still doesn't unlock the area.
Exactly that, however, after it is full, go to the entrance. It will be closed. After that, go right, go up, go right, have an encounter with a wizard and his minions, win, and the door should be open.

MemoryH

Feb 18, 2020
So, outside of the main tree boss, was there any more content to find?
I'm currently going from fight to fight and selling items to the travelling merchant.

Corona-chan

Mar 22, 2020
Exactly that, however, after it is full, go to the entrance. It will be closed. After that, go right, go up, go right, have an encounter with a wizard and his minions, win, and the door should be open.
I've killed the wizard, but the door is still closed afterwards. Why?

Edit: Nevermind, now it worked, probably had to do something with the rain.

Last edited:
Reactions: HellFire117

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
It's really easy to get the latest version, just go to download link at the top of their main

you can get any of the versions that have been put out and the demosaic patch too

Reactions: SCP 001

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Is there any way to fix the full screen resolution?
It's setting it to 720p instead of my monitor's native 1440p, so things look fuzzy.

Resolution works correctly on windowed mode, but then of course the game window doesn't fit on screen

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
This demo is great. Shame that the devs lost all their data and disbanded
Are You sure about this? From what I'm seeing the problem happened not for sources of the game itself, but for their site hosting (DevNetwork/NyaPoint/Sibaken) - aliceincradle.com - and not a single word about that on their ci-en. I'm pretty much full on copium right now.

UPD: Someone from translation team mentioned Github and moving there in Discord talk.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
I'm suspicious of how much this happens to adult game devs. They are apparently super incompetent at data backup. There are many large cloud services you can upload source code to that will almost never be lost e.g AWS. I think it's likely they either want to get out of commiting to finishing development or want to change their direction

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes