Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AliceInCradle-0.22q
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
The lore is so good I don't even care about the sex anymore.
Same for me but with the artstyle. It's so good that i would want to explore that world even if the rest sucked. I had the same vibe when i was starting Ender Lilies. I wish more h-games strived to be actual games instead of scene galleries with extra steps.

darksonic200

May 24, 2017
Good lord What ever that plant tree boss was. That was fucking brutal. Several hours of attempts to finally beat it. For the second boss that thing was not messing around. Going through the comments seems there are other bosses. Did I skip some because that was quite a jump in difficulty

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Bruh the art style and music...... the world building.... everything bruh........ so good, it's time to bring out the wallet!

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
There's also a giant corrupted puppet with a giant corrupted penis
I think it only comes out at night or high danger level though
does anyone know where I can find the kitsune boss and the giant corrupted puppet?
I'm also interested in the location of other bosses that only come out under specific conditions :)

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Sadly the already clunky controls went even clunkier. She spends most of the time on the ground now. The cyclone slash was fairly op before, letting you use it against a wall even if you still could be hit and interrupted, but now hitting anything, if you don't let go the buttons, makes you fall on your ass. If you try to use it in an area with platforms, if you jump and you were to get on top of one, you fall instead of attacking. Also lucky if you get to hit more than once since she'll stop attacking for a moment.
I ended up disabling it for some areas since I would accidentally use it and plummet into thorns or worse, lava.
And so far I got more enhancers, worth 9 slots, but just 4 to use. Hopefully there are more left with the new content or I guess you are meant to just select a few. And longstaff uses 2 anyway so even worse. Not like they are very very useful in general but any improvement for the hardest fights is welcome, besides a bit more variety for the limited combat.

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
Am I doing something wrong? The plant tree boss is way freaking hard. I played ender lilies and dark souls and it wasn't this hard. Did I miss something?

Edit: Yeah, the difficulty is and exaggeration but for a second boss, it is a bit too hard.

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Am I doing something wrong? The plant tree boss is way freaking hard. I played ender lilies and dark souls and it wasn't this hard. Did I miss something?

Edit: Yeah, the difficulty is and exaggeration but for a second boss, it is a bit too hard.
its not that hard, you just need to deal with the floating things that create annoying spiky platform that staggers you.
*you can slap em with a wand to prevent them from messing up the area.*

Note: you can also make food that reduces effects of smoke/confusion so you don't get annoyed by her coughing alot and falling rendering you useless.

Also are people complaining about the clunky controls?
I actually feel it, gives flavor of weight from her movement when attacking or defending.

To be honest, i've played worse side scrollers that are clunkier than this...
[This game is actually smoother than those crap so it feels weird that people are Actually complaining about it.]

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
I might be an idiot but it would be nice if someone would upload the map as to where everything was... Boss, items ect. Thats the only thing preventing me from playing considering I already played a previous version and don't want to go through the effort again.

Reactions: SCP 001

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
According to , it says “Monster Material 3 or 4,” I forgot what it meant, but I’m sure it means the chests.

Edit: The one above already had the answer, that’ll teach me to refresh before posting.
Which trial have it, there's a lot and looking trough all of them is pain

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes