Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Can someone help me here? Whenever I get defeated (0hp) my character gets violated and all, but then I can't do shit anymore (makes sense actually), it basically soft locks me there with just a picture of the loli violated. Do I have to load my save again? Because if so this Game over rape is extremely shitty, especially because I have to be near Benches to save.
Game literally says you 'hold X to give up', which will send you to the last bench you have sat on. Look closely at the right lower corner of a game window after 'dying'.

Reactions: Gaym

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Game literally says you 'hold X to give up', which will send you to the last bench you have sat on. Look closely at the right lower corner of a game window after 'dying'.
Ah yeah thank you, the option just wasn't there when I fell down that tentacle pit before the witchs house.

Basically I went for the H content before even completing the tutorial at home. The "Hold X to give up" option wasn't there yet, because I would have definitely seen it.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
I'm glad to have found that game (thanks again sicklez )
According to the last article on Ci-En, version 0.23 about to release very soon (it says "early May)

Google translate of the article
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, can't the PC get naked somehow if clothes are damaged enough? They do not seem to be shredded that bad...

Last edited:
Reactions: sicklez

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
If anyone was interested in the music (since it is pretty banging) learnt how you can extract it
grab the version of vgmstream relevant for your OS
dump it in /AliceInCradle_Data/StreamingAssets/
run it with the following argument "./vgmstream-cli *.awb -S 0"
*.awb selects all the awb files and -S 0 extracts all sub tracks since most of the music tracks have multiple variations BGM_forest.awb#9 is the best imo

lmao after following the link in readme for audio middleware got me this View attachment 2420858
Thanks so much! I can finally listen to them outside of the game. Personally I like the first true boss' BGM the most.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
One question, nobody knows how to unlock or access wip content? Oh is it not directly in this open version?

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
I might be an idiot but it would be nice if someone would upload the map as to where everything was... Boss, items ect. Thats the only thing preventing me from playing considering I already played a previous version and don't want to go through the effort again.
Full Map v0.22.png
Yellow is coins spawn(tho i overdid it, should've just mark coins with value of 10, instead i marked near everything respawnable), Blue is water ponds to collect, Red is ore deposits and Green is harvestable trees. Blue shade of encounter-only in night time

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
If you read this and you have gamepad laying about, try game with it. Difference like earth and sky. While i struggled with controls on keyboard and suffered on platformer part under your house(for double dodge), as soon as i inserted gamepad, i breezed through game like bulldoser-literally butchered every possible thing in tutorial and mapped big part of map while bridge not taken off yet. All you need to do is remake default bindings to your own comfort. Main difference between keyboard and gamepad is running-you can both walk and run whenever you want to with stick angle difference(make sure you have angle for running no more than 80% in settings-or you would always run even with slight touch) + jumping on other key, so you can control height with 1 hand and move with other.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCP 001

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
If you want to have plan for taking game efficiently-concentrate on cooking corn sandwiches first. Corn both grain and vegetable, so you can bake cornbread and stuff it with corn aswel. Why? Corn is the only item which slows down roulette, with that you can pinpoint what you want, quality and quantity(it let's you to harvest tree/ore materials on will too and all you need is 50%(more is possible) slow down for human reflexes). You can get corn from "sweetness" chest drops. From ver 0.23 it's possible to gain 600 coins to buy lunch box in prologue-you can do tutorial "VIP room" for 340 coins(need 1 coal and 1 water for both) and collect 150-160g from chest and pickups. Fetch some materials to sell for 100-120g and voi la, you have corn bread corn sandwich(or just huge loaf of corn bread) prepared in lunch box for later. With that concentrate on fetching good materials(monster's skin, coal, glass shards,
, dry grass, amethyst, corn, broccoli, onion, turnip) and selling worthless(all others, for now. After you hit 1k gold, stop selling). Buy enhancer-overcharger slots, Ankh of Grazia, cooking recipes, pepper(not green or bell, just pepper) and high quality ingredients of choice(like eggs or meat?). Since you can store your cornfood for later, you can start cooking "battle" foods at the start of day and have roulette slowing when you need. You can get more lunch boxes, but they gonna take inventory slots too and not so needed(do if you want to). With that, you prepared for everything, stat wise. Battle tip 1: sometimes casting your mightiest spell is not what's best. You can solve a lot of hard battles with just your first arrow spell, cause it has decent damage, knockback and speed of cast, so you can spam it. If enemy too fast for it to hit, just charge it in your staff and go melee-much more control and quadruples damage +even if you changed your mind to shot it instead, it's cast going to be already prepared(just don't let them hit you, it nulls cast while charged in stuff). Battle tip 2: shielding here is VERY situational, you'll find using jump and dodge much, MUCH more often, parry is good though and can deflect projectiles, push away enemies and just smooth, but you need to search for it. Battle tip 3: after completing tutorial you will get trip mine spell with which you can entrap arena BEFORE battle for 2 casts. Make use of "breaking plant to trigger battle" for refreshing what you lost for 2 traps and charging 3rd spell in staff. And lastly: save often in minimum 2 slots-casual and autosave, gonna help a lot in learning mob movements patterns and strats.

Last edited:

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
do you remember where you met that enemy?
it was above fox boss, island with 2 lava pools on ends, near meat tree gathering point(but as i said-when i tried to recreate same, i failed, might be just rare high danger lvl/thunderstorm spawn which can be met in any location)

Reactions: SCP 001

abacbaabcaba

Feb 25, 2023
i seen new enemy when i was in big danger lvl, but i killed it be4 i got any animation, afterwards i could not meet it. Looks like wooden horse
I am very much sure that the wooden horse is not a new enemy, i have seen it in the earlier v.22 patch (if we are talking about the same thing, it was a "small" wooden horse, alongside other enemies). also the animation is literally alice riding the wooden horse, but she doesn't get enough arousal and never orgasmed when i tried it.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes