Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes
Sep 6, 2020
I haven’t seen this “wooden horse” thing but the closest that came to mind are the Puppy, the many limbed dogs who can climb the walls and charge at you. And yes, if it was the puppies, they’ve been around for a while.

Here’s pictures of them
1684667673428.png 1684667705659.png

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Last edited:

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
I haven’t seen this “wooden horse” thing but the closest that came to mind are the Puppy, the many limbed dogs who can climb the walls and charge at you. And yes, if it was the puppies, they’ve been around for a while.

Here’s pictures of them
View attachment 2638678 View attachment 2638679
not puppy's at all-wooden triangular horse, there "hidden" enemy i suppose which appears rarely, seems from older versions

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Anyone knows where to farm sage? or is it a one time item we get from the big sis for the good mood scene?
you need to check encounters with herb 2, just fight other battles till u get reel +quantity and then x2 multiplier reel, have stucked corn bonus up to 50% and more and get ur 10-20 sages per 1 chest

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadowizanagi

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Not hidden, they only appear in a certain area where you're required to tackle before the tree boss.
Little stone man crafts em.
interesting, so this is 3rd invention of "puppets". I seen only laser gun, area of debuff and you imply wooden horse too?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So... how do you actually get to town? I keep seeing posts about a bench near where the other students are (at the collapsed train station)

...yeah, what of it?
I'm sat there and it didn't trigger anything. I can't seem to use it to fast-travel past the blockage.
What am I supposed to be doing here?

In-game they say to go along the 'other route' by climbing the tree, but there's no exit up there, it's blocked by soldiers with crates.

Ok so you go UNDER the tree, which is the oposite of what that person says. Whatever.

Now it wants me to do a borderline impossible jumping puzzle on a moving conveyer belt that requires me to fire a magic shot at a switch that's out of range of my targeting before I get squished between a spike-wall and a laser?

Fuck off. Don't gate the basic progress of your game behind this bullshit.

Last edited:

Idonotget

Dec 17, 2019
So... how do you actually get to town? I keep seeing posts about a bench near where the other students are (at the collapsed train station)

...yeah, what of it?
I'm sat there and it didn't trigger anything. I can't seem to use it to fast-travel past the blockage.

In-game they say to go along the 'other route' by climbing the tree, but there's no exit up there, it's blocked by soldiers with crates.

Ok so you go UNDER the tree, which is the oposite of what that person says. Whatever.

Now it wants me to do a borderline impossible jumping puzzle on a moving conveyer belt that requires me to fire a magic shot at a switch that's out of range of my targeting before I get squished between a spike-wall and a laser?

for the current demo there is no town to get to
As for the puzzle you can block the laser with shield

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I love myself a good ryona game, considering it's being banned by almost every outlet I know recently. Speaking of which, is there actual vaginal penetration here? or pure ryona?

Edit: After playing for a bit, I got my answer. This game is too perfect for me to not support the developer.

Last edited:

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
interesting, so this is 3rd invention of "puppets". I seen only laser gun, area of debuff and you imply wooden horse too?
I've also seen a missile barrage one but yeah, there is a wooden worse too. I've seen all of those quite rarely when danger is high, being the missile one the most common for me.

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020

...yeah, what of it?

Yeah, some platformer puzzles are hard, but that's the appeal, aren't it? As i said before, i wasted 2 hours, mastering the perfect jump, in water platform puzzle under safehouse till i did new game and figured you can land onto spike ivy and jump from it...

Arachnem

Aug 9, 2020
0.23 Update said that a new animation was created after "fox's insult / when straddled the contaminated body sword mountain" which I assume mean the nine-tailed fox & contaminated urchin, but I don't really seem to notice a new animation for either of them? That or I'm misremembering what animations they had before. Does anyone know for sure what the new anims are?

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
0.23 Update said that a new animation was created after "fox's insult / when straddled the contaminated body sword mountain" which I assume mean the nine-tailed fox & contaminated urchin, but I don't really seem to notice a new animation for either of them? That or I'm misremembering what animations they had before. Does anyone know for sure what the new anims are?
It's not really a new animation, more like some small improvements, particularly making the animations faster and loop better. There's also an after cg after the fox came.

MelbourneRoad

Apr 14, 2019
so how does the cheat work? F1 didn't do anything
have you installed this yet?

AliceInCradle helper plugin (decensor + cheats)
It's based on BepInEx. If U want use this, U must install BepInEx.
It's independent game version. Will works on next game update.

Install
  • Download . Extract it to game folder(where "AliceInCradle.exe" file exists)
    • x64 :
    • x32 :
  • Run game once. check the "BepInEx\plugins\" folder exists. Not created? try move game folder to another place. (ex. "c:\Games\Alice In Cradle\")
  • Extract helper plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.
  • Enjoy
Features
  • Decensored
  • F1 : No Damaged
  • F2 : +1k Money
I'm not played this game. Little understanding of. If want to another features, tell me.

Changes
22-12-31 v1.0.0.1 Compatible with v022

Reactions: Vfan12
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes