Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Every since Black Souls, the name Alice has become sacred to me. I have to play this on principle.

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
I might be an idiot but it would be nice if someone would upload the map as to where everything was... Boss, items ect. Thats the only thing preventing me from playing considering I already played a previous version and don't want to go through the effort again.
this tbh

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
v0.22q is out, .
If you don’t want to create an account for it: (fixed link)

Also leaving a cheat made by Availlizard, just in case somebody wants to use it.
Just download AICCheat_BepInEx_Integrated.zip and extract it into your game folder.
I can't use that cheat.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
wait how do i defeat the plant boss? im i suppose to hit it when its draining the girl?

nvm didnt realize i need the nuke

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
He mean't the fox monster.
It can't really be called a boss due to how easy it is to kill it.
BUt definitely annoying ingroup fights or bad terrain.

Sep 6, 2020
I can't install it because the file name is different from what you said.
It’s in the . The file I was talking about was AICCheat_BepInEx_integrated_v0.22.1.zip for 22q.
After extracting it to your game folder. Press F1 and you’re good to go.

Reactions: Umbra214

King4loli

Sep 17, 2022
wait how do i defeat the plant boss? im i suppose to hit it when its draining the girl?

nvm didnt realize i need the nuke
Hey bro, I got stuck in this quest (or I didn't read that merchant carefully since I'm not good at English). Anw, what nuke?. Can you tell where you find it? I'm also in this plant boss.

maknae

Nov 4, 2017
Hey bro, I got stuck in this quest (or I didn't read that merchant carefully since I'm not good at English). Anw, what nuke?. Can you tell where you find it? I'm also in this plant boss.
sry i delet the game long ago cant remember exactly but basicly u get a spell somewhere that lets u hold 2 button down and it'll do the nuke thing the more u spam it the u liekly to faint sry for bad english

Sep 6, 2020
He meant the Energy Ball which you’ll get after saving Ixia from the Snake.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Can someone help me here? Whenever I get defeated (0hp) my character gets violated and all, but then I can't do shit anymore (makes sense actually), it basically soft locks me there with just a picture of the loli violated. Do I have to load my save again? Because if so this Game over rape is extremely shitty, especially because I have to be near Benches to save.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes