Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev released new trial version, 0.20a!

There's not a lot of info on the release post, but they suggested that this would bring the pixel art animations up to 200, and 20 individual standing picture anims. (I have not looked through it yet, so take it with a grain of salt. This can change.)

Dev suggested that older saves MIGHT work, but you will have to play and see.

Released in JP and ENG.

(It is a free release, just follow them on their Fantia!)

Feb 23, 2021
I was looking for this game and for some reason just couldn't find it using tags on this site god bless notifications lol

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Looks like this version is broken.
Redownloading archive, switching locale, reinstalling drivers did not fixed it.

Reactions: yukiqt

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Looks like this version is broken.
Redownloading archive, switching locale, reinstalling drivers did not fixed it.
I can't reproduce the issue you've noted.
Did the game get extracted properly? What does the extract folder look like?
Does the file count/size match this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Yes. Everything same, size and file count.
I'm honestly not too sure what the issue may be here.
Have you changed any in-game settings?
What OS are you running this on?
Did you extract it to a new folder, or overwrite the old version?

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
No.
Windows 10.
New folder.
i have the same problems, english is completly bugged and the character on the left is wrongly scaled
Bizarre. My re-ups are untouched from the dev's Fantia link so it's not something I did.
What kind of folder are you both trying to run this from?
The only thing I can think of, because of how this dev does localization, is that maybe the formatting is off because the game can't access its sub-folders properly?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
i have the same problems, english is completly bugged and the character on the left is wrongly scaled
And after she says something on sumerian you able to play!? Because Im stuck with semi blank screen with no character and any in game responde from any keyboard/mouse inputs.

Reactions: yukiqt

Instantiation

Mar 15, 2018
Works fine for me, and I'm running this on a VM on jap local. Maybe it doesn't work with just applocal? Kinda weird. Im on windows 10 though if that matters.

gotta say, not a fan of how much platforming there is. Like okay the worms are okay I guess, cause it's 15 damage but the little airdodge is so shit I got tired of literally 1 jump having to time it. Im on the fire part right now and it's a pretty big fuck you to just kill you by making your character run right back into the lava because "oh im on fire".

Rest is good, great game, great potential. Characters are cute. Encounters are well designed. But the platforming though. It's celeste levels of precision at time. It reminds me of that one part of kurovadis that's just a massive fuck you platforming section but its always followed by something worse. Especially when the game allows you to avoid triggering encounters as to not waste your time, but then teehee, you went back home and now you've gotta combine timing and the shit air dodge again to get back to a fast travel point.

Edit:The platforming got worse

Last edited:

boboeat629

Nov 24, 2018
1.png
2.png
How can I open the floor?Can't find any monster to beat,or is there other way?
1651789464058.png
I'm stuck.Does anyone have 100% map and treasure discovered?

1651789675468.png
Can't open this gate,too!
By the way,this game is awesome.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes