RPGM Completed Alice in Dreamland [Final] [circle J]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
'Alice Minase' was just a regular office worker. One evening when she came home from work... A book about a 'Wonderland' falls off from the shelf. Then, she stumbled into the 'Wonderland'.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-13
Release Date: 2023-03-13
Alternate Title: Alice is in a Dream
Developer: circle J
Publisher: WASABI entertainment
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
Other Games: The Claws of Blood
Store: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extra:
Gallery Save

ss (0).jpg ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AliceInDreamland-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 17, 2021
Not a bad H-RPG, but how do you defeat the first boss enemy? (orc icon, near doll scene) He just keeps keeps defeating you in just 2 hits while your attacks deal puny damage (12-14) The old card is equipped but still not helping, the healing is also useless when her health capacity is low and the boss uses the chance to damage her

Mar 19, 2018
lmao wow, what are the odds? i played through this thing in Japanese only last week--apparently i should've waited!

some tips i can give to people here:
- the bosses in this series (it's a series by the way, there's two other games) are unfortunately pretty RNG-heavy stat-checks; levelling up a bunch is a must, and you're going to need a lot of healing items. most (if not all) of the bosses have some moves where if they keep using it over and over, your only good option is to heal; most of those same bosses can also literally do nothing on their turn.
- every boss has two defeat scenes: one for the first time (more rape-y, more scared, that sort of vibe), one for any time after that (she seems to enjoy it more). the CG gallery can be fully unlocked at the end of the game if you don't care, though
- the whole series is pretty short--i don't think any of the games are over an hour long? this one is the very first, i believe, and while it's the roughest, i think it's fine for what it is

i will say though: at some point for every game in the series, i just got frustrated and used a save editor to max out my attack, because these games are, while fun at first, unfortunately too "stat-check-y"/"hope the boss doesn't spam its best move over and over" when it comes to combat. these are games with fun art, fun concepts, and decent writing; their combat leaves a lot to be desired

KantaLabs

Jun 8, 2018
Not bad. Kinda grindy and not a lot of content, but you can get through it in less than two hours and the art is pretty good.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes