danael411

Feb 3, 2019
So, is there anything worth it in this game? I don't have high hopes for the corruption content, but gender bender are usually fun. Guess it all depends on the story.

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020
I hope you know, that you kinda labeled yourself as a pedo with that statement...
Big difference between getting excited from a picture that is fictional and anatomically incorrect and a real life person. I'm against Child sexual abuse, being a survivor thereof and HATE you for your trying to explain my life away. Don't speak for me or think you know victims of Pedophiles! Loli & Shota as an art form is categorically NEVER CSAM. The only time it can is if it uses Real life imagery used with an AI. And may HELL swallow those who do that!

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
I like the music on the school, when you go to a train tunnel then it fades to white and the place changes to your school. :)

RainMoth

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know if I am understanding correctly, but is this game both male protag and female protag, since you can gender bend enemies I think. Is this only female scenes and do you have to change gender? Sorry if it is a dumb question

koroso

Jun 16, 2020
Hey guysl, need help in this rabbit house dungueon, pulled a lever on the right side that opened a door, but there's nowhere to go after that, explored every corner of that dungueon, but don't seem to find what to do next.

Ju-Ju_Bee2006

Jul 13, 2018
Hey guysl, need help in this rabbit house dungueon, pulled a lever on the right side that opened a door, but there's nowhere to go after that, explored every corner of that dungueon, but don't seem to find what to do next.
The mushroom can make you big, and you can use the spot above you as a staircase

Reactions: koroso

Kai Oz

Sep 6, 2018
Stuck in the infinite corridor in the mansion. Can't find the password anywhere.
Try doors aside again and again until it get you to green location. Mb it has to be darker in corridor to make it work. Buy something in farmhouse and give it to read head maid

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
I don't know if I am understanding correctly, but is this game both male protag and female protag, since you can gender bend enemies I think. Is this only female scenes and do you have to change gender? Sorry if it is a dumb question
I remember playing this a while back, from my recollection you start off as a male mc that is transformed into a woman.

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
i need help,how to find the password, stuck in infinity mansion dungeon
I'm stuck there too
i'm 100% convinced it's got something to do with the big fish at this point, but i feel like i'm starting to lose sanity irl too
the fish doesn't directly lead you to the correct side door
it also seemingly doesn't move in a predictable pattern
but every single time, it recenters itself on you, so there's no way it's not important

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote