• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

makeuseofme

Jul 21, 2020
Tell me when you stop being an moron. Pedos having access to a lot of loli hentai DOES NOT reduce their desire for CP nor does it reduce the chance of them molesting children. What a fucktard you are.
And yet you label Loli and Shot lovers as Pedos. Make up your mind! Hentai is 100% unrealistic, and does include the fictionalized depiction of children that is horribly distorted. Speaking as well for OTHERS, and in this area Not myself, still is reprehensible. Also, Does calling people names really help anyone? Thats an open question, Myself included.

Also, to be honest THIS game fits into a niche thats not seen very often. LOLITA as in the Fashion Fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: danael411

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Bro honestly was semi psyched and spent so much time playing and barely fucking fapping. Im okay with soem scat but idk why people like pissing or tampon related shit so much grosses me out personally. Trying to get through any acutal fucking content andits like brother theres barely any reason to fight the monsters. jesus fucking christ dude bad enough some dungeons have like 85 of them

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
Tell me when you stop being an moron. Pedos having access to a lot of loli hentai DOES NOT reduce their desire for CP nor does it reduce the chance of them molesting children. What a fucktard you are.
Actually this is disputed in psychological circles. It may very well be the case, the problem is that doing studies on this is expectedly very hard when there is so many people like you out there that will demonize people like this. Pedophiles need help from psychiatrists, not demonization from society.

Unless they have crossed the line into actually laying their hands on children those are beyond saving.

Pedophiles usually have not made the concious choice to be attracted to minors and rather then making them feel horrible for something they never had a choice in we should help them cope healthily instead of letting them stew in their own misery.

Reactions: danael411
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote