Pakhawaj

Aug 23, 2017
I've no idea what you're supposed to do in this game; Roll Call, Breakfast, Wait, Lunch, Work, Wait, Shower, Sleep. Everyday. On the first day you can call your boyfriend but seemingly never again. You can do an interview with the tv crew also on the first day, but after that they want an erotic photoshoot, which seems like a massive escalation.

Reactions: Mini

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Grinding lust points is an absolute chore, I've been everywhere on every time period, yet I'm locked at 9 points and masturbating doesn't rise my lust points anymore...

Reactions: LekLek1337 and Nolw

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I also feel lost. I am the stage after find a ring for some gal. Ok great. Now what? There is no indication on what to do. Ethier triggers are broken or bad game design. (The intro text was also WAY to fast to read.)

On the plus side. I LOVE the art.

Edit: Okay I have reached the "Good Ending". Turns out the game just has bad pacing. Also in regards to lust try doing the masturbation events before medical and photoshoot events.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Grinding lust points is an absolute chore, I've been everywhere on every time period, yet I'm locked at 9 points and masturbating doesn't rise my lust points anymore...
go out in lingerie into the hallway and talk to the guards

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I also feel lost. I am the stage after find a ring for some gal. Ok great. Now what? There is no indication on what to do. Ethier triggers are broken or bad game design. (The intro text was also WAY to fast to read.)

On the plus side. I LOVE the art.

Edit: Okay I have reached the "Good Ending". Turns out the game just has bad pacing. Also in regards to lust try doing the masturbation events before medical and photoshoot events.
if you went into the sewer to look for the ring, you have therefore reached one of the possible endings with the sax scene in the sewer (and later in the cafeteria)

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I've no idea what you're supposed to do in this game; Roll Call, Breakfast, Wait, Lunch, Work, Wait, Shower, Sleep. Everyday. On the first day you can call your boyfriend but seemingly never again. You can do an interview with the tv crew also on the first day, but after that they want an erotic photoshoot, which seems like a massive escalation.
during the waiting phase talk with other prisoner guards, or simply wait for your shift, once the lust is high you can go to work at the medical center

crazyhussar

Aug 23, 2022
during the waiting phase talk with other prisoner guards, or simply wait for your shift, once the lust is high you can go to work at the medical center
I'm stuck at 7 lust, did the harmless photoshoot, medical checkup and got the ring from the sewer, how do I proceed

gustavvv

Jul 25, 2017
stuck at 9 lust what in the fuck are you supposed to do in this game, ive tried everything at every hour i cant raise it

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes