• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.10 star(s) 8 Votes

AkiDaCutie

Jun 25, 2019
extract with Japanese Encoding
in WinRar the command is Ctrl + E and then select the desired language (932 ansi/oem Japanese)
I did this, and I am getting the same error. I also set my system locale to Japanese just in case.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Holy dumpster fire Batman!
I was so looking forward to this from the few screenshots. Cute girl, smaller chest, x-ray creampie, never say no to corruption. Checked so many boxes. I can deal with MTL, or even some AI art...but the "animation" Dear god. Just no.
Glad I try most games here before buying them (Support the good / your fav devs people).

Reactions: Jameyboi
Nov 24, 2020
I'm looking for a game i play a while back in 2021 i can't remember the name of the game.
What i remember is female mc married with a prince but they can't have children so the queen aka mother in law so she tells her to look for a cure or something like that. It's a netorare game and the female mc want to have a child with royal bloodline so she goes to the king aka father in law, but the king having problem getting hard so the first quest is look for aphrodisiac potions or something like that. Sorry for bad english.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Could someone upload this as a zip please; the rar version keeps giving me the decryption error, because I can't extract rar files with a foreign locale on linux.

1.10 star(s) 8 Votes