2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
If you go to regedit.exe, find the game folder in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Halasto", and create the values yourself, you'll trick the game into thinking you unlocked the scenes.
Simply right click, select create new DWORD(32bit) value, input the correct name (shown in BaronBorte's post in the first page), and change the value from 0 to 1, the scene will be unlocked when you next launch the game.
I'll type down the names of each "event" code here for convenience. Remember to change their values to 1 AFTER you create them.
1 - _S2_Maszti_h3783446524
2 - _S3_Drink_h4033929887
3 - _S4_Finger_h124735891
4 - _S5_Blow_h2299883573
5 - _S6_Hatsu_h2240347995
6 - _S7_MPress_h1823286507
7 - _S8_Omochi_h69997921
8 - _S9_Epiloge_h3893269810

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So this is one of those games where it's better to wait for someone to just rip the graphics instead of playing?

Why do Japanese Devs make their game so hard and so frustrating to play? Who do they think they are? Professional game designers? Balancing the game and making it challenging to play is one thing, aye? But making it this superficially hard, deleting saves, etc. is simply asstarded beyond belief.

No, they're absolute degenerates making games for other degenerates like us, so why the fuck do they want to get cute and make games with the worst design decisions even a 5 years old wouldn't even think about making? It's like they do it on purpose. Because on top of hating women, they also hate you, the player.

It's the last time I ever download a game from Halasto.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
So this is one of those games where it's better to wait for someone to just rip the graphics instead of playing?

Why do Japanese Devs make their game so hard and so frustrating to play? Who do they think they are? Professional game designers? Balancing the game and making it challenging to play is one thing, aye? But making it this superficially hard, deleting saves, etc. is simply asstarded beyond belief.

No, they're absolute degenerates making games for other degenerates like us, so why the fuck do they want to get cute and make games with the worst design decisions even a 5 years old wouldn't even think about making? It's like they do it on purpose. Because on top of hating women, they also hate you, the player.

It's the last time I ever download a game from Halasto.
Reminds me of the original nintendo where the only game with a save file was legend of zelda. Contra was unforgivingly hard in which you only had 3 lives to beat the whole game. Meaning you could only die twice in order to still be able to beat the game

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Reminds me of the original nintendo where the only game with a save file was legend of zelda. Contra was unforgivingly hard in which you only had 3 lives to beat the whole game. Meaning you could only die twice in order to still be able to beat the game
The thing with the Nintendo games, is at least they were *fair*. Contra, for example, you could memorize the patterns and if you got gud, you didn't have to lose a life.

Then you have games like Silver Surfer that nobody liked because it was way too superficially hard for nothing. People don't mind hard as fuck games, as long as they're fair and predictable.

Reactions: Jadensy

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
The thing with the Nintendo games, is at least they were *fair*. Contra, for example, you could memorize the patterns and if you got gud, you didn't have to lose a life.

Then you have games like Silver Surfer that nobody liked because it was way too superficially hard for nothing. People don't mind hard as fuck games, as long as they're fair and predictable.
You got me there

a753015

Dec 30, 2017
this game is a wasted potential
instead dungeon shooter it should be exploration one with stuff to find and with small interaction with orc in between and big 1 after the bosses(only enemy)
but still decent art

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

UncleTom123

May 4, 2019
I tried playing it on the highest difficulty and didn't see why people were complaining about this game being unfair; in fact I thought the game was really easy, until I got to act 7 and entered a room which spawned a ridiculous amount of enemies. The difficulty in this game is not linear, it's almost flat with a sudden huge peak out of no where. Also the first boss I faced was much harder than all the bosses that I faced after.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I tried playing it on the highest difficulty and didn't see why people were complaining about this game being unfair; in fact I thought the game was really easy, until I got to act 7 and entered a room which spawned a ridiculous amount of enemies. The difficulty in this game is not linear, it's almost flat with a sudden huge peak out of no where. Also the first boss I faced was much harder than all the bosses that I faced after.
The issue with this game is not that it's difficult. The issue is that it never saves. If you had saves between acts, or at least every quarster (1/4) of the game, then it would be fine. Id play it on highest difficulty. But the way it is now, its just annoying to get 1 scene every act and have to replay ALL acts whenever you die. I think there should be a few checkpoints in there. Its nice to have Ironman, but that should be an option and not a default.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes