4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Seedmanc

Apr 12, 2024
Thanks.
Is there any way to block or dodge the projectiles in mid-jump? The enemies are damaged during her rotation, but the bullets still hurt her.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Thanks.
Is there any way to block or dodge the projectiles in mid-jump? The enemies are damaged during her rotation, but the bullets still hurt her.
After you beat one of the bosses you will get a shield ability, it works like a bubble around essentialy, though I haven't used it much, so I can't say how effective it is. Until then, you can only try to dodge and not get hit.
Overall this game favours mobility, so you should learn how to dodge the projectiles to the best of your ability, because both enemies and projectiles become extremely dangerous in late-game.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
After you beat one of the bosses you will get a shield ability, it works like a bubble around essentialy, though I haven't used it much, so I can't say how effective it is. Until then, you can only try to dodge and not get hit.
Overall this game favours mobility, so you should learn how to dodge the projectiles to the best of your ability, because both enemies and projectiles become extremely dangerous in late-game.
Aerial-Rotation-Flying-Bimbo-Beyblade-Maneuver, 'nuff said. Until then, shield is pretty good if memory serves right but you should still get used to evasive maneuvers for when energy is low.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Yeah, that's the main reason why I haven't really tested the shield, the spin is just too good.
But using the shield before getting the spin is the best part though! Spend a decent amount of time coming up with ways to use everything you have just to be freed from the shackles of critical thinking by becoming the most common cousin of an object with infinite edgers... A CIRCLE! THAT HURTS THINGS! AND DEFIES THE LAWS OF PHYSICS! AND GIVES SPACE SEIZURES!

Reactions: Bulbanych

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020

this comment from ULMF said he would stay silent until his next game was done or close to being done, gives some spark of hope but i still think that if anyone manages to find some way of contacting somehow its best to reach out
you know, theres a very good chance that he is actually just sick of developing. But then again, he would have given us a reminder or a notice for his absence. On top of that his last activity was that teaser for dungeon maid 2.0 or whatevs which means he HAD the intention of continuing his work

Reactions: Runningaway

Edson2d

Aug 28, 2018
you know, theres a very good chance that he is actually just sick of developing. But then again, he would have given us a reminder or a notice for his absence. On top of that his last activity was that teaser for dungeon maid 2.0 or whatevs which means he HAD the intention of continuing his work
Maybe he did got sick of it. When he first teased Alien Quest Eve, he said that he didn't want to make more action games because they take so long, but he still finished Alien Quest Eve. So maybe while developing that other game, he eventually gave up.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I agree with you, this is the longest period that he has disappeared that has ever happened, but I'm not going to ask them on the site.
First: there aren't many people commenting or replying (the 2024 ones had at least 30 messages and of those 30 it wasn't "really good to read").
Second: I'm avoiding talking on the site as much as possible and if you want to know why, well... I'll show you the latest posts that are written there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Third: I almost got into a mess in this comment section so I want to avoid that again.

I'd like someone from f95 itself (which, from what I've seen, you're all very polite and nice) to tell me something more reliable since the people there don't have a source and are clearly trolling.
Wow, what a deranged comment section xD

I can't say for sure since I'm not in contact and don't know shit but...Japan was one of the least affected countries by Covid. They literally closed off (like they always do :D) till the later half of 2022 and self-limited themselves till mid 2023. China - major source of tourists for Japan - was limiting outbound flights till summer 2023.

Half of the world was past covid and almost forgot about it but Japanese still had panic-level attitude to potential infection (I was there after they opened up and till last April, they would wear masks even in the deep countryside and for mountain walking...).

So, what's my point here? With Japan's current total fatality rate of just 0,22%, chances of him dying from Covid are close to zero BEFORE 2023. He would have higher chance of winning some low-mid level lottery. If he's dead, it's more likely because of the car accident or some other reasons.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
changing the subject, if there was an alien quest eve 2, would you guys want Ellen back or a new waifu?
To be perfectly honest, I never really liked Ellen's design. Probably my only gripe with this game :D

She seems out of place in a bad way. Her weapon, outfit...high heels. It's like there was an order to dress up some hot-ass bawaboonga MILF into a slutty Mahou Shoujo costume to infiltrate anime convention but orders changed midway and she now has to put up with nasty aliens. I don't know man, I wish she was just sluttified Samus Aran...and her current design was used in some more fitting setting (as an infiltrator of Kabukicho or some shit).

Feb 7, 2022
i feel like a great idea for a mod of this game would be to add a character creator (albeit that would be magnitudes harder to make than the mods we have now)
Edit: well, thats what i'd like to see in alien quest eve 2, but since thats not happening for the foreseeable future, a mod ends up being more likely

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes