4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

erdi06

Aug 5, 2023
I knows this post will probably get flagged from being off topic by the moderator.

So, if some you guys have good memory, you might remember that I have a AQE fanfic in the cooking (probably around October last year).

Well, I just finish it!

You can read it here or here

If you wanna know who the lucky guys is, here, but with some adjustment, like think of him as a Grave mind from Halo, but R18.

I don't know whether I will be able to write another AQE fanfic (as in using monster from the game) or not, but the spin-off (with original monster or original story line), maybe.
Hii buddy
im new on this game and i had look on your mod
im confuse which mod should i download, do you have any recommendations
i want to play this game with full experience and much hornier LOL
Thanks ~

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hii buddy
im new on this game and i had look on your mod
im confuse which mod should i download, do you have any recommendations
i want to play this game with full experience and much hornier LOL
Thanks ~
Recommend either Updated_KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionModified because it is the most updated one, or Updated_KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionModified which is the same but has pregnancy game over for more challenge.

Reactions: erdi06

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
I knows this post will probably get flagged from being off topic by the moderator.

So, if some you guys have good memory, you might remember that I have a AQE fanfic in the cooking (probably around October last year).

Well, I just finish it!

If you wanna know who the lucky guys is, here, but with some adjustment, like think of him as a Grave mind from Halo, but R18.

I don't know whether I will be able to write another AQE fanfic (as in using monster from the game) or not, but the spin-off (with original monster or original story line), maybe.
HELL YEAH

erdi06

Aug 5, 2023
Recommend either Updated_KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionModified because it is the most updated one, or Updated_KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionModified which is the same but has pregnancy game over for more challenge.
i already download and installed Updated_KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionModified mod
but im hardly cant see the different in visual, can you please give some picture what make it different??
Thanks

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
i already download and installed Updated_KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionModified mod
but im hardly cant see the different in visual, can you please give some picture what make it different??
Thanks
Did you use the installer to install the art?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
yes i did, and it succes
- Change in art appears in the in-game baby doll menu, not the character's model
- Don't forget to check the in-game menu baby doll menu now and then ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- The text that you point there is one of the important KMod's selling point which I encourage you to experience it yourself.
- Since you download the version with pregnancy game over, it is also one of the important element of the game which can be described as "life or death".
- If this is the first time playing Alien Quest:EVE with KMod, I recommend you to disable KMod's hard mode first by going to the starting room, step on the platform, and press Enter on your keyboard.

erdi06

Aug 5, 2023
- Change in art appears in the in-game baby doll menu, not the character's model
- Don't forget to check the in-game menu baby doll menu now and then ;)
- The text that you point there is one of the important KMod's selling point which I encourage you to experience it yourself.
- Since you download the version with pregnancy game over, it is also one of the important element of the game which can be described as "life or death".
- If this is the first time playing Alien Quest:EVE with KMod, I recommend you to disable KMod's hard mode first by going to the starting room, step on the platform, and press Enter on your keyboard.
i did it Lol

what diffucult appears on the platform, there is two option :
-Xenovac
-Drink space adventurer bath water

what it does mean??

how to trigger h-scene without getting beaten??

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
i did it Lol

what diffucult appears on the platform, there is two option :
-Xenovac
-Drink space adventurer bath water

what it does mean??
One is disabling hard mode, one is enabling hard mode (enabled by default but can be toggled again if disabled).

how to trigger h-scene without getting beaten??
Hold L-Shift or (in case of using controller) L-Trigger and press attack

Last edited:

erdi06

Aug 5, 2023
One is disabling hard mode, one is enabling hard mode (enabled by default but can be toggled again if disabled).
if there's a text "Antibody Administered" does that mean im disabling hard mode
and how to trigger h-scene without getting beaten, what button should i use?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
if there's a text "Antibody Administered" does that mean im disabling hard mode
and how to trigger h-scene without getting beaten, what button should i use?
Yes, the hard mode is disabled if you see that text.

how to trigger h-scene without getting beaten, what button should i use?
Hold L-Shift or (in case of using controller) L-Trigger and press attack

• Red Heart

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021

Well, I just finish it!

it's still related to the game so it's not so off-topic.

if you want you can create a remake or a completely new story, it's not like you're going to ruin the game's story (or rather the little lore the game has). If you think about it, a lot of the things that have been put forward and can be considered canonical (such as the aphrodisiac effect of the aliens and the whole reproductive system) were speculations and theories made by you (and in my opinion I consider them canonical) and being frank it's not as if Grimhelm is going to show up and reject everything you've done.

But... to avoid the problems of being "off-topic", it would be a good idea to create another thread for fan stuff like art, fanfics and maybe animations.
I don't know whether I will be able to write another AQE fanfic (as in using monster from the game)
Maybe you could put the virgin alien being cucked just for the memes :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FerrusPhallus

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Maybe you could put the virgin alien being cucked just for the memes :LOL:
That's...actually an interesting idea
Setup is probably like someone like Ellen, not Ellen but in the same line of work, board the ship, the virgin just keep stalks her and stalks her, trying to corner her into a convenient spot where he can taste her, but the girl, instead, being rushed and captured by the chad, and, in the end, being turned into their breeding sow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Runningaway

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
*EDIT*​
From now on, will this post in this format for ease of use(maybe).​
*PSA*
Since Grimhelm already stop receiving his money in Patreon, the only way, probably, to support him right now is through buying his game from DLsite.com.
you can buy the game . The price might be a little bit steep so you can wait for the sale if you want to (I literally bought the game during the new years sale when the price went down to around 3 USD).

IMPORTANT: IN CASE YOU CONFUSE WHICH FILE DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD
  • Kmod_VerPregnancy1ControllerKingJulien -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionAnother -> This is the basic KMod + Horny EVE addon
  • KMod_Ver1_Var1_FixedControllerKingJulien -> This is the basic KMod + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionAnother -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • Updated_KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionModified -> This is the basic KMod + modified Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • Updated_KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionModified -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + modified Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
1715171601430.png
1715171701450.png
i did the mod and even overwrit the mod as the installer at first gave me problems but i still have this problem, may you help?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
You have to replace the original Assembly-CSharp.dll, which is located in AlienQuest-EVE_Data/managed, with the Assembly-CSharp.dll from mod.
ok, i know i'm asking the work of god here but is it possible you can expand the kmod? maybe include birth or give us preg belly assets? you don't have to if you don't want to. ty in advance.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
ok, i know i'm asking the work of god here but is it possible you can expand the kmod? maybe include birth or give us preg belly assets? you don't have to if you don't want to. ty in advance.
It is quite sad to say that KMod is quite done, so no more work is needed, unless someone with good programming / modding skill want to expand it further.

- For the preg belly, we actually did tried it, but it looked "quite scuff", so we decided to not include it.
- For the give birth mechanic, I had no clue how to do it (it probably similar to spawn entity at player's position).

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes