4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Another (although unlikely) possibility is that he has a keyboard with a "F Lock" key. This key is located near those F1-F12 keys (in my case it's located immediately to the right of F12 key), and, after being pressed, it turns off all F1-F12 keys until you press "F Lock" again.
Good point. Also probable that his F keys are also function keys (volume up or down and so on) which on some laptops come with the default setting to have Fn toggled on, so they act as function keys unless you hold Fn when they'll act as F1-F12.

This and other similar scenarios I'd put under PICNIC. Highly likely it's something of this sort but alas you cannot help those that won't help themselves.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
looks to me like your pc just can't handle the game or something...you're getting a memory access violation which may mean you have too little VRAM or RAM for the game, even though I find that extremely hard to believe.

It also looks like you're running the game on integrated Intel UHD graphics which may or may not be able to run this game as well...it's a 2d game though so I'd kind of expect it to run..

What I find odd is that you have no pagefile set, if this is right
1672844102335.png
guess you COULD try to set a pagefile of a few gigabytes to see if it helps...but again I kind of doubt that's the issue here, you have plenty of free RAM (1795 MB)

I don't know, really, this is weird as fuck, try running the game in compatibility mode for windows 95 or windows 7 sp 1 as well

Reactions: Beats9821

Thunderwaffle

Mar 31, 2020
Maybe I'm Captain Dumbass, but hear me out: all the buttons on my controller are mapped wrong. I am using a PS4 controller, but still. RT shouldn't be the pause button, LT shouldn't be the map button, and the right joystick shouldn't be the escape paddles. I have to spam the start button to zoom out. And for some reason, I'm auto-special attacking. If I detach the controller, I still auto-attack. What can I do?

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
Maybe I'm Captain Dumbass, but hear me out: all the buttons on my controller are mapped wrong. I am using a PS4 controller, but still. RT shouldn't be the pause button, LT shouldn't be the map button, and the right joystick shouldn't be the escape paddles. I have to spam the start button to zoom out. And for some reason, I'm auto-special attacking. If I detach the controller, I still auto-attack. What can I do?
Common issue with Dualshock 4 on PC, use

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Hello, sorry for the delay, the video should have come out long before!
I was busy learning Blender. so the video is ready, I like it, and OF COURSE there will be grammatical errors:HideThePain:, even I don't think it will bother you, but I apologize anyway.
tell me what you think (this is my second official edit)

Capture d’écran 2023-01-06 213248.png
Edit : oh no.... like a dick I published the unpatch version... so yes avoid burning your eyes by seeing the grammar mistakes

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I was busy learning Blender. so the video is ready, I like it, and OF COURSE there will be grammatical errors:HideThePain:, even I don't think it will bother you, but I apologize anyway.

View attachment 2291285
Edit : oh no.... like a dick I published the unpatch version... so yes avoid burning your eyes by seeing the grammar mistakes
Although there are some grammatical errors, it' looks fine to me albeit a little bit shorter than your last 2 videos, and at first, you said something along the lines that this will be your last video, I don't know it might just be me, but why it reeks "there will be a sequel" at the end of the video?

Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020

View attachment 2291285
is it just me or does this website not like to work most of the time?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Although there are some grammatical errors, it' looks fine to me albeit a little bit shorter than your last 2 videos, and at first, you said something along the lines that this will be your last video, I don't know it might just be me, but why it reeks "there will be a sequel" at the end of the video?
it's more for the "show" I could very well do this kind of video over and over again, but it will be repetitive

I would need at least more drawings of Ellen (like in a visual novel) to represent shyness, anger, fear, reflection...ect.

but then if people like this content and want more with other monsters, well, why not.

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
it's more for the "show" I could very well do this kind of video over and over again, but it will be repetitive

I would need at least more drawings of Ellen (like in a visual novel) to represent shyness, anger, fear, reflection...ect.

but then if people like this content and want more with other monsters, well, why not.
This is what I got when I'm playing around with the in-game menu babydoll, which I'm guessing that this is one of your resources.

1673106708442.png
1673106681828.png 1673106646239.png

I don't know whether you are good at Photoshop or not, but if you are good at it, you can these resources files to create Ellen in different mood and motion; ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For more monster, it will probably work only in a still image, not the animation, where probably everyone in this thread is looking forward to

Also, you know, when you mention "like a visual novel", there is some thinking that involve learning Python happen inside me.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
This is what I got when I'm playing around with the in-game menu babydoll, which I'm guessing that this is one of your resources.

View attachment 2292628
View attachment 2292626 View attachment 2292624

I don't know whether you are good at Photoshop or not, but if you are good at it, you can these resources files to create Ellen in different mood and motion; ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED

For more monster, it will probably work only in a still image, not the animation, where probably everyone in this thread is looking forward to

Also, you know, when you mention "like a visual novel", there is some thinking that involve learning Python happen inside me.
I have nothing to search inside the files of Alienquest and I have no idea how to do it, so can you sent me more of that? (monster, Ellen, even the humans from the intro)

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I have nothing to search inside the files of Alienquest and I have no idea how to do it, so can you sent me more of that? (monster, Ellen, even the humans from the intro)
I use unity resource extractor such as AssetstudioGUI to view and extract the files inside "resources.assets", which is located inside Alien_Quest_V101\AlienQuest-EVE_Data

The program look like this
From the picture, you will see that there are so many type of resources inside the file, BUT the only type of file that you need is "Texture2D". To filter out the other file type, click "filter type" and choose "Texture2D"

Now only resource is now "Texture2D", which you can preview it on right window, like this

To extract these texture2D file, you can either select your desired file, right click, and choose "export selected assest", like this

or if you want to export multiple file, you just have to choose multiple file by either Ctrl+click on the desired file or Shift+click to choose a long row of file, then right click, "choose extract selected asset"

Then you choose wherever you want to extract to

The program then will create an extra folder in the chosen location based on the type of resource, such as exporting "Texture2D" will create folder named "texture2D" where inside that folder will only contain "texture2D" resource, which look like this

From here, you will have to use Photoshop or its alternative such as GIMP to assemble the image.

Here, I will give the asset from the V0.11B, and for the release version, I suggest you practice it by follow the process above.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Where are the other videos?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
*EDIT*​
From now on, will this post in this format for ease of use(maybe).​
*PSA*
Since Grimhelm already stop receiving his money in Patreon, the only way, probably, to support him right now is through buying his game from DLsite.com.
you can buy the game . The price might be a little bit steep so you can wait for the sale if you want to (I literally bought the game during the new years sale when the price went down to around 3 USD).

IMPORTANT: IN CASE YOU CONFUSE WHICH FILE DO I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD
  • Kmod_VerPregnancy1ControllerKingJulien -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionAnother -> This is the basic KMod + Horny EVE addon
  • KMod_Ver1_Var1_FixedControllerKingJulien -> This is the basic KMod + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionAnother -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • Updated_KMod_Normal_Ver_Horny_EVE_EditionModified -> This is the basic KMod + modified Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien
  • Updated_KMod_Ver_Pregnancy_Horny_EVE_editionModified -> This is the KMod with pregnancy game over + modified Horny EVE addon + the controller fix from KingJulien

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes