4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

Is there the way to extract artwork and animations from game files? If yes, then someone can explain me how, please? I would like to make some graphics or gifs with them.

Thank in advance.
could probably get farther by google something like "get resource files from unity game build"

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I have the same question but now i'm afraid to ask cause i'll be told to look through 194pages of thread
Silence radio since shortly after the release of AQE. He did show some concept arts but no further news, although that's pretty much the way Grimhelm works. Silence then a build, then silence then an updated build, rinse and repeat.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
this was awesome as hell, is it something you do often?
glad you liked it.
and no, it's not something I do often. (it was the first time that I really did a video editing of this scale)
BUT!
I may make a video of this type for the game Night of revenge.

Note that, this video took me about 86 hours of work.

PickleDorf

Nov 18, 2018
Hello,

I'm getting pretty frustrated with these mods not working as they're supposed to. Downloaded and installed the dll files for the kmod, cheat, and horny mods and I get zero in-game animations, there is also no grab command like the mod claims to have, pressing the attack and left trigger or left shift do nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I still have no h-animations whatsoever when retrying the vanilla base game with nothing extra installed at all, and making sure the setting for animations (not game over) is set to ON.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

I'm getting pretty frustrated with these mods not working as they're supposed to. Downloaded and installed the dll files for the kmod, cheat, and horny mods and I get zero in-game animations, there is also no grab command like the mod claims to have, pressing the attack and left trigger or left shift do nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: I still have no h-animations whatsoever when retrying the vanilla base game with nothing extra installed at all, and making sure the setting for animations (not game over) is set to ON.
I'm pretty sure someone else encountered this...but I don't know what the fuck their solution was. Only option is o search this thread using the search function, I guess

PickleDorf

Nov 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure someone else encountered this...but I don't know what the fuck their solution was. Only option is o search this thread using the search function, I guess
I appreciate the reply, yeah looking through and finding 3 or so people asking about it but only one other followed up with just saying they basically uninstalled it due to storage. Haven't encountered any others yet but, yeah any further help from anyone is still desperately needed lol

Tjclayton

Jan 24, 2021
how do i use higher resolution without this hardmode nonsense? i've seen it asked about but no answers. thre's 0 reason i'd wanna make a game harder just to see in full resolution

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Here is hoping Grimhelm is back for 2023, even with a small demo of his new project. I have been following this thread since late 2020 when I found this gem and no other adult side scroller comes close to it.

PickleDorf

Nov 18, 2018
Tried plenty of times on just the vanilla unmodded download I've reinstalled twice now, to no avail on getting a single h scene playing. I've checked everything here and the few answers people shared do not work. Yes, my h scene toggle is set to On. Yes, I've downloaded it fresh twice. Yes, she is naked and had her back turned for 4 different enemy types and every single enemy does not grab, she's only taking like 10-20 dmg each time. No, not a single h scene besides a game over generic tentacle screen splash.

Does anyone have a surefire recommended file or download to just fucking at least getting the base game working please? I am sorry for showing a good level of impatience but it's pretty frustrating seeing even the base game not working like this and I feel it might be an issue with the download source idk. Thanks.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Tried plenty of times on just the vanilla unmodded download I've reinstalled twice now, to no avail on getting a single h scene playing. I've checked everything here and the few answers people shared do not work. Yes, my h scene toggle is set to On. Yes, I've downloaded it fresh twice. Yes, she is naked and had her back turned for 4 different enemy types and every single enemy does not grab, she's only taking like 10-20 dmg each time. No, not a single h scene besides a game over generic tentacle screen splash.

Does anyone have a surefire recommended file or download to just fucking at least getting the base game working please? I am sorry for showing a good level of impatience but it's pretty frustrating seeing even the base game not working like this and I feel it might be an issue with the download source idk. Thanks.
Here we go again. The earliest enemies DO NOT have H-attacks. The earliest enemies that do fuck you are the flying mosquito-looking ones and the zombies. Once you're past the first boss, things start to ramp up.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here we go again. The earliest enemies DO NOT have H-attacks. The earliest enemies that do fuck you are the flying mosquito-looking ones and the zombies. Once you're past the first boss, things start to ramp up.
oh yea, that
I never understood why those guys never got any sex scenes. it confused me at first too

Reactions: Xol

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021

I'm not sure how far you have gotten, but the first couple enemies do not have h-scenes.

For other enemies, have enough HP to tank several attacks, so they knock you down. Then they will approach and initiate the scene.

Seemed like total RNG whether they knocked you down or not on my several playthroughs, so doing this by a save room is recommended.

Veissmithrax

Dec 21, 2018
I'm not sure how far you have gotten, but the first couple enemies do not have h-scenes.

For other enemies, have enough HP to tank several attacks, so they knock you down. Then they will approach and initiate the scene.

Seemed like total RNG whether they knocked you down or not on my several playthroughs, so doing this by a save room is recommended.
getting knocked down is not a requirement. losing your clothes and getting grabbed is sufficient

Reactions: Spitefire46

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
News about KMod

Happy holiday
KMod is now in a progress that might be called "Final testing", or something like that to check whether something need to be change or we miss something.

That's all
Sound like a huge progress for me. Happy Poliday!! Don't forget to spend time with love one and rest well. I believed many can wait

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes