4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
"Im...preg...nate" sounds like the male is declaring he is pregnate with babby.
Okay
English is not my first language, so there might be grammatical error then and there,
but "Im" pretty sure that to get word that you just type, I have to use "Im...Preg...nant".

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Okay
English is not my first language, so there might be grammatical error then and there,
but "Im" pretty sure that to get word that you just type, I have to use "Im...Preg...nant".
It's just that breaking up the word "impregnate" makes it look weird. I'm sure it'd be fine to keep it one word.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
"Im...preg...nate" sounds like the male is declaring he is pregnate with babby.
Okay
It's just that breaking up the word "impregnate" makes it look weird. I'm sure it'd be fine to keep it one word.
It's impregnate, because you're using the verb "to impregnate".
The confusion might stem from people thinking the intention was to write "I'm Pregnant" which doesn't fit the male alien line, as cell943 pointed out.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
It's impregnate, because you're using the verb "to impregnate".
The confusion might stem from people thinking the intention was to write "I'm Pregnant" which doesn't fit the male alien line, as cell943 pointed out.
Okay
This breaking of word come from my headcannon that these aliens are like a hive-minded zombie with a brain degraded to the following the instinct level but still has some intelligence left, and if you ask me, since this is R18 game, the instinct they follow is to breed.

But rest assure, not all words are being broke up

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Okay
This breaking of word come from my headcannon that these aliens are like a hive-minded zombie with a brain degraded to the following the instinct level but still has some intelligence left, and if you ask me, since this is R18 game, the instinct they follow is to breed.

But rest assure, not all words are being broke up
That makes sense I suppose. Just to be clear it wasn't meant as criticism, just trying to clear things up.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
That makes sense I suppose. Just to be clear it wasn't meant as criticism, just trying to clear things up.
Yeah, same here. I was just making a joking reference to these old videos. I really don't think people would misunderstand or care.

• Haha
Reactions: McAztec

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Ehmmm....why would you want a 0.13 version when a full release is available for years now? It's not like there's some content cut from it so there's literally no reason to grab old demos.
Thats probably because he cant have enough of alien quest eve and is tired of playing the same levels over and over again so much that he wants to play the demo just to get a kick out of it. Poor guy, i've been there.

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

h123asdwerg34

Aug 6, 2021
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
  • When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
  • When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
  • When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
  • Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
  • Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)
As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.

UPDATE
I did some integration with other mods, namely:
  • Cheat Mod (both version), see Cheat Mod Request
  • KMod (latest version as of now), see KMod
  • A mixed version with Cheat, KMod and Horny Eve
All can be found in the new AQE_HornyEve_addins. Together with the source code, if any other modder want to add it to their mod (you have my permission ;))
The file contains a readme with details

UPDATE v1.1
The updated mod only gives you HP when the monster dies after finishing the scene.
Also, HP gain is now capped by the monster's max HP, meaning weak enemies won't give you too much.

The rar contains all addins as before + source.

When using with Kmod, there are some minor tweaks that countereffect the Kmod difficulity:
  • in Kmod, after an H-Scene finishes, the monster heals. This made it very unlikely to kill a monster this way.
    V1.1 of Horny Eve counters this. But beware: if you didn't kill the monster, it will heal (and get stronger!)
  • in Kmod, when an H-Scene finishes, your mana is greatly reduced. Horny Eve counters this (in V1.1 only if the monster was killed)
very good mod!thank you very much
really hope you can creat the Night Of Revenge horny mod if possible

Reactions: weedman4251

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I have the same question but now i'm afraid to ask cause i'll be told to look through 194pages of thread
Rule of a thumb for this issue - check the last two-three pages. If there's no mention of your issue, you can feel free to ask again without looking like a lazy bum. I mean, seriously, sometimes it's hard to find specific information but please, for the love of all gods and demons beyond, at least try to check if it's not a recent topic :D

Reactions: nb097 and bloodmane

Zappter

Dec 4, 2022
Hello,

Is there the way to extract artwork and animations from game files? If yes, then someone can explain me how, please? I would like to make some graphics or gifs with them.

Thank in advance.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hello,

Is there the way to extract artwork and animations from game files? If yes, then someone can explain me how, please? I would like to make some graphics or gifs with them.

Thank in advance.
could probably get farther by google something like "get resource files from unity game build"

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes