4.50 star(s) 111 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
Here my Full Save. and a copy of my reg keys ( to unlock gallery animations ) I think that i miss one blood skull only.

Steps:
Extract
Copy save file in game folder
Double click in Reg key "GRIMHELM" and add reg keys
Enjoy!
For some reason I can't download this, it downloads a .rar named "stream" that contains a .txt wich says "
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more."

DedsecJohn

Nov 30, 2021
Hello everyone, back with some updates to my edited version of Kmod! Maybe I should call it Hmod for clarity? But don't wanna take away from the original creator :p

This update includes a few things that I mentioned before:
  • Counter for loads swallowed (I don't actually think this does anything yet, as far as I can tell the current mod doesn't actually keep track of this but I'll add it in a future update)
  • Changed player suicide button to the O key (because the F buttons scare me)
  • Can press the J key to decrease the number of times Ellen has been fucked by 1
  • Can press the K key to increase the number of times Ellen has been fucked by 1
    • Use these to control how slutty Ellen is at any given point
  • Fixed the bug regarding infinite heal noises at healing platforms at the highest sluttiness level
  • Fixed the bug regarding no dialogue when stripping or dressing at the highest sluttiness level
  • Fixed the bug regarding the pregnancy chance not properly resetting after resurrection
    • If you're curious, you can press the L key to show the current pregnancy chance. Press again to hide it
    • edit: this isn't working exactly as intended, the pregnancy chance shown isn't perfectly accurate but it's a good estimate. If you want to mess with it you can always press K or J during sex to lower the chance (since pregnancy chance is based on the number of times you've been fucked which resets during resurrection). Not entirely sure why this isn't accurate but I don't think it needs fixing since it's too impactful
I think that's every change packaged in this update? Mostly simple stuff, but should help make the game a sandbox to get off to (which is how I personally use it). I think that's really it in terms of the plans I've had as far as gameplay changes. Going forwards I only really have plans on adding dialogue to more specific animations and enemy combos. Also might update the pregnancy game over dialogues. For the time being, at least. If I get any new ideas, I'll add them in assuming I know how.

Also, just to address the post above, I personally like getting chain fucked with no chance of escape so I don't think I'll change it. Sorry for living out my fantasy <3

(But for real, now that resurrection resets your pregnancy and you can edit your sluttiness, you should be able to escape a bit easier)

Hope you guys enjoy, and let me know your feedback and/or ideas!
I have to say that your edited Kmod brought me some fantastic new experience, as well as great inspirations.

Personally, I wish I could contribute to futher developments, although it is a pity that I may not be able to help in modifying the game for the time being... However, I have some new ideas and are putting them into practice.

I found that Kmod seems to contain such a kind of functions: display some specific lines according to the h-scene currently playing in the game, and I suppose that is how Kmod implements "pregnancy gameover" in this way.

Therefore, I wander whether we can get use of these functions----For instance, "display some random lines when entering another map scene"?
Or, "display specially customized lines according to each different h-scene"?

Actually, nowadays I'm trying to write some "environment text", including dialogues and descriptions. I hope to display them randomly after entering another map scene, show more details about Ellen's current status.(Which makes her become more... "charming":sneaky:)
In addition, I also have plans about customized lines for each h-scene.

All the above should correspond to Ellen's current corruption level, cuz the part for H-scenes may have a considerable workload in my expectation... So I intend to finish "environmental text" in these days.

After I finish my writing, could you help me add the lines into Kmod? I'll give you the original document then.
Of course, if you already have other texts, just take them as supplements.

Best regards. Glad to hear anything else I could help;)

Reactions: kwanlier

Mynight

Mar 25, 2020
Ayo I just spent like a good 2 hours looking for the original cheat mod by notarealname on this thread back in 2019 or so. His original file is actually not working you'll download a stream.rar file and then when extracted there will be a .txt file telling you that the file was violating something or whatever and has been taken down.

so here is the original cheat mod file.

I also included the instructions to installing and using the cheats. Hope this helps

DecliningRecliner

Apr 3, 2021
Here my Full Save. and a copy of my reg keys ( to unlock gallery animations ) I think that i miss one blood skull only.

Steps:
Extract
Copy save file in game folder
Double click in Reg key "GRIMHELM" and add reg keys
Enjoy!
Was this ever functional? I'd love to have it.

honokan

Jan 22, 2019
I have to say that your edited Kmod brought me some fantastic new experience, as well as great inspirations.

Personally, I wish I could contribute to futher developments, although it is a pity that I may not be able to help in modifying the game for the time being... However, I have some new ideas and are putting them into practice.

I found that Kmod seems to contain such a kind of functions: display some specific lines according to the h-scene currently playing in the game, and I suppose that is how Kmod implements "pregnancy gameover" in this way.

Therefore, I wander whether we can get use of these functions----For instance, "display some random lines when entering another map scene"?
Or, "display specially customized lines according to each different h-scene"?

Actually, nowadays I'm trying to write some "environment text", including dialogues and descriptions. I hope to display them randomly after entering another map scene, show more details about Ellen's current status.(Which makes her become more... "charming":sneaky:)
In addition, I also have plans about customized lines for each h-scene.

All the above should correspond to Ellen's current corruption level, cuz the part for H-scenes may have a considerable workload in my expectation... So I intend to finish "environmental text" in these days.

After I finish my writing, could you help me add the lines into Kmod? I'll give you the original document then.
Of course, if you already have other texts, just take them as supplements.

Best regards. Glad to hear anything else I could help;)
You are very correct in that there may indeed be a way to trigger dialogue upon entering new maps or rooms, and you are absolutely correct in that we can have customized dialogue for every single event. Both of these things are currently being worked on to some degree and a team of modders/writers are currently working on a release which may see an initial release in the coming weeks. So stay tuned for that! If you have dialogue or line ideas, I'd be happy to share them with the team and I'm positive we would be able to implement some of your ideas (there are a lot of lines to be written and more hands never hurts).

Glad you enjoyed my original edits, but look forward to what we have in store!

DedsecJohn

Nov 30, 2021
You are very correct in that there may indeed be a way to trigger dialogue upon entering new maps or rooms, and you are absolutely correct in that we can have customized dialogue for every single event. Both of these things are currently being worked on to some degree and a team of modders/writers are currently working on a release which may see an initial release in the coming weeks. So stay tuned for that! If you have dialogue or line ideas, I'd be happy to share them with the team and I'm positive we would be able to implement some of your ideas (there are a lot of lines to be written and more hands never hurts).

Glad you enjoyed my original edits, but look forward to what we have in store!
How encouraging! Now I'm more motivated to complete the work I'm doing. So glad to know that I can really do something for help!
And yeah it's absolutely right that more hands never hurts. Imagining might not be hard, but the implementation can always make me stuck:p
Let us encourage each other in our endeavours;)

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I really wish, we could have some of this masterpieces of Sidescroller, but with Lolis and/or with some companions, like a Coop with AI.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A little early Christmas present: A Bug fix for the second animation of the spitter never playing
Installation: Like most unity mods goto AlienQuest_Data\Managed rename Assembly-CSharp.dll to whatever you want and move/copy the content of the 7z file to mentioned folder
spitter? what spitter?

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes