4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

frid

Apr 25, 2017
Check options - most likely you have SFW/Youtube mode enabled. It's some sort of checkbox if I remember correctly.
I'll check it out. The thing is, Eve gets naked when she gets X % of health, and when the HP is 0 the enemies grab her. Only there, and not before, but I'l check

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
My brother in christ, you are a light in the dark. Thanks a lot!
Well, don't forget they don't always grab either. Never liked having to dodge attacks at certain HP amounts cause I wanted something to grab me. The games that do special animations (that lead to grabs) do it best for that reason. I wish all enemies had some grapple or GO scene.

The ones with the single tentacle sticking straight up would be fucking nice for an "all the way through" scene or at least a struggle animation.

MekaDragon

Feb 21, 2019
Since someone here want to know how is KMod doing now
Here are some other newer sneak peek (older sneak peek)

Please note that thing(s) inside sneak peek may not be included in the release version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This looks amazing. I was playing the bonedmod, but I'm going to wait until you release it to play this again.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I'll likely close out bonedbod for AQE as 1.0 soon. At the moment I'm busy with modding Night of Revenge. Weighing NOR vs AQE from a modding perspective is basically this: I think AQE's vanilla combat is about as paper thin as it gets. NOR is proving to have a lot of potential on the other hand. Codewise, AQE is bad but NOR is worse. Modding things with bad code either involves a normalization pass to wrangle all the fuckery into an API or you just embrace the suck (like all hack projects do) and your code sucks. There comes a moment when you get overwhelmed by suck and it takes too much to push forward. AQE's core gameplay is more at odds with what I'm interested in doing than NOR is. So that's why I'm on NOR. I don't know how far that rabbit hole will go though considering the code.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
well, it only happens if you let them facefuck her to death but it takes a while
I made the mistake of cheating my health super big (wanted to see the grab scenes) and decided to see what their's was... Took like 5 minutes to see it had the only death grab finisher (which makes sense and cool tbh, soft gameover) so that was a mistake. Wish the big xenos had one or a fuck scene.

Imagine, you're running away from
and you're low health, boom one of 'em grabs you and it's gameover from a sex scene.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I made the mistake of cheating my health super big (wanted to see the grab scenes) and decided to see what their's was... Took like 5 minutes to see it had the only death grab finisher (which makes sense and cool tbh, soft gameover) so that was a mistake. Wish the big xenos had one or a fuck scene.

Imagine, you're running away from
and you're low health, boom one of 'em grabs you and it's gameover from a sex scene.
there's a cheat somewhere in here that also allows you to lower your health to like 1 btw, I think

SofaSofa

Sep 30, 2022
Oof, a warning if y'all are using the Kmod/other variant, it seems the grab animations for quite a few monsters has just enough between time that they can just soft lock you in permanent animation.... so a lot of exiting the game happening...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes