4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
All we can do is wait and hope, sadly
It has been almost two years since I played it, let's hope there's something to showecase in the very near future, even if it's just an announcement to call for support again because development is in progress for a new game. Otherwise, I just hope he didn't give up on game development.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It has been almost two years since I played it, let's hope there's something to showecase in the very near future, even if it's just an announcement to call for support again because development is in progress for a new game. Otherwise, I just hope he didn't give up on game development.
if there's one mf out there I would throw money at before I'd see even a sliver of a game, it's definitely Grimhelm

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I'm trying the hardmode mod and I'm playing at 4k. The stat bar text is way too small. i tried adjusting the config file and managed to make the bars bigger but I can't make the text larger. Any help?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
any news from Kmod?
I have the impression that it has been abandoned, I hope I am wrong.
what ?
did I miss a few things?
for me the latest news about Kmod is almost 4 months old.

(July 10, 2022)

that's why I use the heavy term "abandoned"

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
what ?
did I miss a few things?
for me the latest news about Kmod is almost 4 months old.

(July 10, 2022)

that's why I use the heavy term "abandoned"
1666860254904.png

My dude, KMod is still alive.

Currently, everyone involve in this mod, including me, is kinda busy.

If you ask me about the mod's progress, all I can say is

- For the programming side, because of feature creep (kinda my fault teh-heh), we are currently testing to see which feature we want to keep and which feature we want to purge.

- For the graphical side, currently, we are discussing about replacing some of graphical stuff in the game to make it give out the "this is the unique thing about this mod" vibe.

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 2127540

- For the programming side, because of feature creep (kinda my fault teh-heh), we are currently testing to see which feature we want to keep and which feature we want to purge.

- For the graphical side, currently, we are discussing about replacing some of graphical stuff in the game to make it give out the "this is the unique thing about this mod" vibe.
OwO have a great day

Apr 13, 2020
Some file is missing, Please download again.
I tried it and I liked the effort and time u invested in this, but I found a little bug where in gallery if u zoom in and select a model out of 5, the mouse selection region doesn't zoom in with the actual screen zoom, so u have to click on blank space to select the 1st and 5th model (if u don't know what I mean then try it out)

I'd love to see it fixed but if u r busy (definitely r) or dont have plans to fix, it's still fine with me
appreciate Ur work and have a great day :)

also why is it not on the 1st page links?

Saxxy

Jun 6, 2018
View attachment 2127540

Excited to see the new update at some point!

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Does anyone know if he's making another game by chance? I know he doesn't really want to make another like the ones he's made before.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know if he's making another game by chance? I know he doesn't really want to make another like the ones he's made before.
Yes, it is highly likely that he is making one for quite some time because there was an artwork with some monsters and the potential heroine. Nothing is known beyond that as far as I know :)

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
Yes, it is highly likely that he is making one for quite some time because there was an artwork with some monsters and the potential heroine. Nothing is known beyond that as far as I know :)
Mind linking to the artwork? I tried looking myself in this thread and on other sites and couldn't find anything,

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MagicSlay
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes