4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
nope
just the grabby things in the floor
disappointment for me, but the rest of the game animations were nice
Indeed one of the best games of its kind that I have played. having also loved metroid when I was more young, however the fact of not having a final scene is very disappointing :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Okay so I just read a lil' bit off of my phone was the kmod updated or something?
The things wrong with the gameplay are just how meh the combat actually is, I made one save where I had even stats and struggled to defeat the last boss so much so I gave up out of anger due to how tedious it is hitting far too much hp.
Restarted 'cos I like the art, the older kmod kinda helped string me along. Combat is whoever hits first, enemies recover instantly pretty much in most cases from a strike or mp using attacks. If you're ever hit, touched etc you're pretty much stunlocked & will die most of the time unless you spam healing vials.. which don't heal a goddamn thing by the way, don't scale to your current hitpoints or go up by 25 hp for restore say every 7-10 levels nah just 70-95 hp good enough lmao.
If you had iframes after being hit for just a singular second it'd make it so much more fun to play but you don't, enemies have 30-50k hp especially later ones, red hypo's/vials heal nothing, upgrading stats is fucking worthless (a mild hp, mp, 1 def/1atk per level up would suffice ffs), power ups also don't feel viable until you get screw attack but that is sometimes easy to control other times it decides nah fuck you I want to go upwards nowhere else.
Don’t level things up evenly: go something like 3:2:1 STR:HP:MP until you get 400 ATK (there’s a weapon that gives +400), then go everything into luck for crit chance. If you’ve collected a few mana orbs and mana regen things, you can have barrier on permanently (and it makes you immune to most damage), so all you need to do is dodge the white lasers some enemies have that destroy it.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Can i get that animation. ?
Oula, this screen... no there is no animation, at the time I was just starting in "photo editing" and I drifted towards video editing. I have not yet motivated myself to get into animation.

but if you ever look for some inedie content on Alienquest (a bit of selfpromo) I invite you to see my video posted on Rule 34video.

Jun 10, 2019
boned ive installed bonemod and the hud seems to be working but im not seeing any options when pressing f1, nothing happens, submission key isn't working either

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
boned ive installed bonemod and the hud seems to be working but im not seeing any options when pressing f1, nothing happens, submission key isn't working either
i remember using f12 or something. its been a while since bon3d has worked for me though, and i changed the keybind eventually.

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
uhhhh... im not seeing an option for it.. which file did you say it was again?
heres where you can change keybind to open the menu. download notepad++ for this if you havent already.
\Alien Quest Eve 1.01\BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg

annone

Jan 9, 2021
Is there a way to make the boned mod compatible with the controls mod? The boned mod needs the original assembly sharp version for some reason, but that means I can't use the controller mod. It is very annoying.

annone

Jan 9, 2021
After trying the game out, my first impression is that the controls for this game are terrible. One of the worst I have ever seen. Eve loves to face the opposite direction of the direction I press the stick in, leading to many deaths.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
is there a sex scene with the final boss? or is it a game over scene?
if there is a h-scene, can someone show me how to get it please
There are two gallery animations that are unlocked via the tentacles around her arena, but there is no specific scene with the final boss herself, no.

Reactions: Keffisch
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes