4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's been 2 years already? Well, we can expect a great coming out in the following months :D
I wouldn't get our hopes up, we really don't know, and I don't think we want to be disappointed.
Maybe he's gonna take longer because of life, or maybe because he's planning to polish the game more, or maybe he publishes tomorrow, we really have no clue.
Is there a mod in which I have other types of clothes that are more sexy and pubic hair on my pussy?
no I don't think so

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I wouldn't get our hopes up, we really don't know, and I don't think we want to be disappointed.
Maybe he's gonna take longer because of life, or maybe because he's planning to polish the game more, or maybe he publishes tomorrow, we really have no clue.
Rule of life no.49291 - don't hype for anything in life so you don't get disappointed by failure.
Rule of life no.6363427 - Grimhelm delivers after years of Hiatus. Always.

He has a funny development cycle so that's why I'm quite confident he will release "something" till the end of the year. Not the entire game most likely but a simple sign of life at this point, with some teasers and what not.

It's the same constant as the curse of LoK forum projects, more delays on Future Fragments or lack of progress on Eromancer's games.

And since Grimhelm doesn't fund this with crowdfunding munies, I don't mind waiting even another 5 years for something like AQE. His choice, no one is hurt, no promises were made and so on.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Any news about the new game or grimhelm? :unsure:
For an idea on how long how v gotta wait, he dropped his 1st or 2nd demo in Aug 2017 for AQE, i.e two and a half yrs after he dropped the last update for 'Dungeon and Maid' in Sep 2015. The demo in 2017 and the game was completed in 2020 i.e 4 years. Total 6 and half yrs. :eek: So yeah we have a long way to go, better to not expect anything so soon.:coffee::sleep:
6 yrs is still pretty fast for a guy who does everything single-handedly, he deserves all the praise for the dedication and efforts he takes for it.

Last edited:

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Everyday People dying, so maybe Grimhelm is already dead (maybe a accident , so he had no time to say goodbye for example).
Or he is in Prison, didnt he lived in a country that was not amused about that content ?
Its okay to have some faith, but sooner or later you have to move on and dont look back.

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
Everyday People dying, so maybe Grimhelm is already dead (maybe a accident , so he had no time to say goodbye for example).
Or he is in Prison, didnt he lived in a country that was not amused about that content ?
Its okay to have some faith, but sooner or later you have to move on and dont look back.
It's pretty normal for him to disappear for long periods of time, just look at the time gaps between his blog posts.

Reactions: Buziol

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
Hey guys I have a crazy idea, lets bind the jump button, that is also the interact button, so essentially the most used button in the game, also to the delete save button during the title screen, because we devs are S.A.M.R.T

• Haha
Reactions: Rape Lord

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
help. L-Shift + Attack just attacks the monster. the horny eve doesnt work
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, when I use L-Shift + Attack, the attacks go through the enemies and they hurt eve, no cutscene starts
Just to verify:
  • The other features of the mod work? (e.g. damaging enemy after H-Scene, regaining health after complete H-Scene)?
  • Does the attacked monster have an H-Scene?
  • When you attack the monster (spin or normal) while holding Left Shift, do you make damage (should not be; monsters without H-Scene just are not hit, with H-Scene starts the scene)
  • Do you have a censored version without H-Scenes?
  • Do you use the keyboard or a controller? (controller is L-Trigger + Attack, Keyboard is L-Shift + Attack; L-Trigger is the key you press for switching to Mana Potions when playing with XBox controller)

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Any way to make it work with the cheats mod or nah?
I was thinking about this. I will definelty not add it to the boned/hardmode mod as they are quite complex. But that's what I know about mods...
Someone asked to add it to kmod and that's the first time I heard of that. I'm blind if its not on the OP :/
But I will see if I find the time to add it (I assume you mean the mod here: https://f95zone.to/threads/cheat-mod-request-alien-quest-eve-v1-01-by-grimhelm.52840/?)

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
If you want to add your lovely function into the KMod, please add it in this version
https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-6957631
Any way to make it work with the cheats mod or nah?
Ok, I did the work and made an integration. We have now Cheats, KMod, and Cheats+KMod in Horny Eve ;)
I Updated the original post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-8345701

I also included the code of all my changes in that update, so anyone can use it in their mod.

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
An awesome works! Thank you for your mod.

Just came in my mind, it would be great if we could integrate several mods together. For example, horny Eve would be perfect to be implemented with kmod (for script, corrupted thoughts and a mechanic that Eve get used to penis side to heal herself up) + bonemod (adding a bit of challange) xD
Check the Horny Eve Post, I added an integration with the KMod +cheat mod

Reactions: elpis123

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
Just to verify:
  • The other features of the mod work? (e.g. damaging enemy after H-Scene, regaining health after complete H-Scene)?
  • Does the attacked monster have an H-Scene?
  • When you attack the monster (spin or normal) while holding Left Shift, do you make damage (should not be; monsters without H-Scene just are not hit, with H-Scene starts the scene)
  • Do you have a censored version without H-Scenes?
  • Do you use the keyboard or a controller? (controller is L-Trigger + Attack, Keyboard is L-Shift + Attack; L-Trigger is the key you press for switching to Mana Potions when playing with XBox controller)
I would have to try again, but I deleted the game due to lack of space... I think the enemy does have scene h, but I can't confirm it, because I thought everyone had

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
I still coming back to this game constantly. Also, an update sneak peek on Kmod is looking awesome. I can rerun my game for the wait. It gonna be lit!

btw I wonder if new update on Kmod will have horny adjustment level like honokan did? and would it fix that spiiter animation bug fixed?

No pressure, just wonder. These mod community is already outdone itself for so long! much appreciated.

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Rule of life no.49291 - don't hype for anything in life so you don't get disappointed by failure.
Rule of life no.6363427 - Grimhelm delivers after years of Hiatus. Always.

He has a funny development cycle so that's why I'm quite confident he will release "something" till the end of the year. Not the entire game most likely but a simple sign of life at this point, with some teasers and what not.

It's the same constant as the curse of LoK forum projects, more delays on Future Fragments or lack of progress on Eromancer's games.

And since Grimhelm doesn't fund this with crowdfunding munies, I don't mind waiting even another 5 years for something like AQE. His choice, no one is hurt, no promises were made and so on.
True

I hate the fact that you could be right about him being in prison. But seeing how Grimhelm normally behaves, lets hope for the best

I remembered about grimhelm newest project,but is has been 2 years seen I remember this,here you go! And for now nothing new but this
The next thing Grimhelm is gonna release is probably gonna be this and not AQE

Does anyone know how I can download the older versions or at least the demo?

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
here a vanilla+ mod by me with the following tweaks:
  • my prev. bug fix
  • enabling dpad control in the title menu
  • enabling dpad control in the pause menu
  • enabling dpad control in the teleport menu
  • enabling backstep while running
  • disabling accidental consumption of a health or mana potion when pressing B in the teleporter menu
  • pressing down on the left stick instantly strips you
install just by droping the assembly-csharp - Tweaks.dll inside the zip into *folder with the game*\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed;
back up the original .dll-file first
Is this compatible with the cheat and horny mods?

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes