4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Guys, how can i reset gallery? I wanna unlock h scenes by self again.
hit the windows button and search registry open it and go to this path \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Grimhelm\AQEv1.0 and delete either the grimhelm folder, or if you have other grimhelm game like i do, just delete the AQE folder

Reactions: Hfreak and eveve

eveve

Jul 26, 2022
hit the windows button and search registry open it and go to this path \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Grimhelm\AQEv1.0 and delete either the grimhelm folder, or if you have other grimhelm game like i do, just delete the AQE folder
Thx for your help! :)

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
- When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
- When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
- When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
- Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
- Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)

As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, when I use L-Shift + Attack, the attacks go through the enemies and they hurt eve, no cutscene starts

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
From business side of things, he makes a mistake by not exploiting the masses on Patreon. He would make loads of money just by throwing excuses about sickness, mental/emotional problems, hurricanes and other stuff. Maybe even bugfixing something that isn't broken in the first place (Eromancer-style!).

But I love his ethics...it's refreshing to see someone with actual respect for their followers among H-devs. I can think of only a few that do something similar (Vosmug, maybe Kyrieru and like 2-3 more).
Can you name some other good developers? Looking for some good games

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
- When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
- When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
- When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
- Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
- Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)

As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.
Any way to make it work with the cheats mod or nah?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, I want to get back on track on what is new or maybe what I've missed when it comes to the mods.
My biggest question for now are monster variants in mods. I know original HardMod had them (I loved the idea, especially the ravager!) but I can't recall if other mods (boned, Kmod) also tried to implement them.
Can someone confirm/deny it?

Guy43

Nov 10, 2017
Has anyone had any issues with BonedMod not loading? It wasn't loading and I moved the game folder to my C drive which made it work two days ago but now its not loading again.

EDIT: Restarting has fixed the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: oakak
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes