4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Link? This sounds like an important issue.
Yeah my anti virus spazzed out with a bunch of download denied messages last time I used anonfiles. Not what I was trying to download of course but some other file the site was trying to download off hand. Needless to say I washed my hands of it.

Reactions: dercas

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
Has there been any news from grimhelm or is the hiatus or whatever still going on? This is one of my favorite games and I'm still dying for another.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Yeah my anti virus spazzed out with a bunch of download denied messages last time I used anonfiles. Not what I was trying to download of course but some other file the site was trying to download off hand. Needless to say I washed my hands of it.
I heard some people say the same antivirus claims about uploadfiles.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Has there been any news from grimhelm or is the hiatus or whatever still going on? This is one of my favorite games and I'm still dying for another.
Honestly, the long periods of awkward silence is nothing new to ol' Grimmy Boy. Dude goes radio silent for months to years on end, drops a game, doesn't elaborate anymore, then leaves only drop a bugfix here and there a short time later, leaves again. Rinse, cycle and repeat. We're lucky if he drops any news during his long bouts of hermitage.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I haven't heard that yet. for precaution i will not use anonfiles anymore.
anonfiles is fine besides two things as far as I can tell
  1. they sometimes redirect you to 3rd party websites that rename a download to the file you're trying to download, when it's actually PROBABLY malware, but it's really easy to spot because it doesn't download from the anonfiles tab, but from a sepparate one
  2. they include random ads in the form of internet shortcuts in their downloads..no big deal

Reactions: dercas

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
New BonedMod:

Original Hardmode Mod:
hey so i installed the boned mod and then deleted the files but kept my save and its like i still have the mod installed is there a way to uninstall it or do i have to start over if i dont want the mod anymore (nvm i solved it)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes