4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Silverveil

Aug 2, 2018
well...it's official.
my video will last more than 1 hour...:HideThePain:
I will surely post on xvideo.

the video should be ready before this weekend.
Cant wait to see it, looks like itll be worth the wait! you gonna put a link here to it or something similar?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Well...i finished the video. wait for the video to be approved. regarding the video. I'm not going to lie, I find it good, but having made a 1h20 video was a big bad idea...(especially since this is my first real video editing that I do.) I felt like I was doing a kind of burn-out, and I had no more imagination at the end (it was really hard to finish). so the video can smell of "sloppy work" especially the audio. I will post the link as soon as possible. i hope you will like it:)

I modify this message to say that : I am too stupid... the video which is being analyzed... has a HUGE PROBLEM! :FacePalm: I have to repost one with a patch...
damn it's super long to put a video of 1h 16 on Rule 34 video! (fuck my life...:KEK:)

Last edited:

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
Well...i finished the video. wait for the video to be approved. regarding the video. I'm not going to lie, I find it good, but having made a 1h20 video was a big bad idea...(especially since this is my first real video editing that I do.) I felt like I was doing a kind of burn-out, and I had no more imagination at the end (it was really hard to finish). so the video can smell of "sloppy work" especially the audio. I will post the link as soon as possible. i hope you will like it:)

I modify this message to say that : I am too stupid... the video which is being analyzed... has a HUGE PROBLEM! :FacePalm: I have to repost one with a patch...
damn it's super long to put a video of 1h 16 on Rule 34 video! (fuck my life...:KEK:)
first-time-james-franco-hanging-meme.jpg
no worries, burnout at the very end of creation is the normal, always you can editing video if you ever have the strength to do so :)

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017

First off congratz on finishing the video
Hope this doesn't come out the wrong way but what you're experiencing is a good thing in many ways, it helps you in the future to temper expectations, learn to pace yourself to keep from burnout, plan ahead, and anticipate a delay or two even if everything seems to be going okay.

You wouldn't believe the number of projects or games that believed they can take a small budget and have the whole thing finished in a few months only to have an unfinished, buggy, mess and not enough resources or time to meet their anticipated deadline.

Reactions: Hfreak

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
OK, it's ready, I hope you like it.

Like I said, it's far from perfect.
but i think you can like this video, even with its flaws

Let me know !
So that's how you did it. I admit you surprised me you creatively approached this task ^^ The very idea of the plot and its various branches deserves praise. It's also worth mentioning these little popups during intercourse (good use of Game Over;)). You have talent, I hope you will use it ^^

Reactions: LAKlek

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018

Let me know !
I'm having trouble entering the website. Like Rule34video in general. Has this happen to anyone else before and can you help? Thank you.

YodaStitch

Jul 9, 2018
I'm having trouble entering the website. Like Rule34video in general. Has this happen to anyone else before and can you help? Thank you.
aside the warning that there's +18 content, I never had trouble accessing the site
did you check the usual culprits :
- toggle addblock on/off
- with/without VPN
- try different browsers (I'm using firefox) and try with or without using a private new window
- maybe the site was under maintenance when you tried

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
aside the warning that there's +18 content, I never had trouble accessing the site
did you check the usual culprits :
- toggle addblock on/off
- with/without VPN
- try different browsers (I'm using firefox) and try with or without using a private new window
- maybe the site was under maintenance when you tried
Required a VPN. Thanks.

CaptChicky

Jan 30, 2022

Let me know !
To be frank your video was very nice! Very well done i loved it :)
Does anyone have link to the full version?
Do you mean game? Its linked on the first post of the thread lmao

Reactions: LAKlek

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
  • When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
  • When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
  • When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
  • Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
  • Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)
As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.

UPDATE
I did some integration with other mods, namely:
  • Cheat Mod (both version), see Cheat Mod Request
  • KMod (latest version as of now), see KMod
  • A mixed version with Cheat, KMod and Horny Eve
All can be found in the new AQE_HornyEve_addins. Together with the source code, if any other modder want to add it to their mod (you have my permission ;))
The file contains a readme with details

UPDATE v1.1
The updated mod only gives you HP when the monster dies after finishing the scene.
Also, HP gain is now capped by the monster's max HP, meaning weak enemies won't give you too much.

The rar contains all addins as before + source.

When using with Kmod, there are some minor tweaks that countereffect the Kmod difficulity:
  • in Kmod, after an H-Scene finishes, the monster heals. This made it very unlikely to kill a monster this way.
    V1.1 of Horny Eve counters this. But beware: if you didn't kill the monster, it will heal (and get stronger!)
  • in Kmod, when an H-Scene finishes, your mana is greatly reduced. Horny Eve counters this (in V1.1 only if the monster was killed)

Last edited:

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
is there an cheat where I can change my stats at will and also an mod where I can I have her have an new hair colour

Reactions: 1A343
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes