4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
- When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
- When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
- When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
- Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
- Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)

As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.
An awesome works! Thank you for your mod.

Just came in my mind, it would be great if we could integrate several mods together. For example, horny Eve would be perfect to be implemented with kmod (for script, corrupted thoughts and a mechanic that Eve get used to penis side to heal herself up) + bonemod (adding a bit of challange) xD

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

johnsmith001

Aug 10, 2018
The idea , for me, of the dialogue is "to add life to the character in this game".

why do I do that? I think the MC should do more than scream in pain when got hit or moan during H-scene.

The dialogue that I plan is the dialogue that will "spice thing up" like

For "test xx" ; it is a dialogue during the H-scene, for example "Ahn ♥ his dick is hitting my womb Ahn ♥" [sorry for the cringe] or something like that.

For 'cum xx" ; it is like "a thought or an after action report", for example "I hope the pill still work ♥" [ also sorry for the cringe] or something like that.

My idea is that; the dialogue getting more sexy, or the MC is getting more horny, as the cum / mounting amount increase.

reference : https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-4635951

The problems are
1. I still have have no idea on what type of dialogue do I want to write (let my kink guide me? or go full blown LN writer?)
--> will slowly added and may release as minor update, for now, the cum[xx] and test [xx] will appear as placeholder for dialogue.

2. I still have to check the animation type to make the dialogue match / fit the situation the most (eg. it would be super awkward if the dialogue about vaginal penetration appear during lesbian scene)
Some witty comments for Ellen is good. And how about you think of a character for her, and build her quotes according to it

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
cool art and pretty hard at end
Aerial spinning sonic ball move will be your best friend for killing pretty much anything between Eve and the stove she left on at home with her cat.

Edit: Aerial spinning sonic ball move WITH high tier damage wand.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
is grimhelm still making games?
We have no way of knowing and just assume the answer is yes. Grimhelm is the kind of dev that feels it's inapropriate to have a Patreon or accept money without giving something, so in the past he just spontaneously appears and drops announcements about being close to done, or actually done with a new game, then he does a bit of bug fixing, then disappears to presumably make another game.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
We have no way of knowing and just assume the answer is yes. Grimhelm is the kind of dev that feels it's inapropriate to have a Patreon or accept money without giving something, so in the past he just spontaneously appears and drops announcements about being close to done, or actually done with a new game, then he does a bit of bug fixing, then disappears to presumably make another game.
From business side of things, he makes a mistake by not exploiting the masses on Patreon. He would make loads of money just by throwing excuses about sickness, mental/emotional problems, hurricanes and other stuff. Maybe even bugfixing something that isn't broken in the first place (Eromancer-style!).

But I love his ethics...it's refreshing to see someone with actual respect for their followers among H-devs. I can think of only a few that do something similar (Vosmug, maybe Kyrieru and like 2-3 more).

unjuiced

Jul 24, 2022
Hello, new here. None of the download links on the first page seem to work for me. Frankly, I'm just trying to get an uncensored version of AQE. Unless someone knows how to uncensor/un-mosaic the DLsite version?? I've been scuttling around for a while and I can't seem to find a remedy x.x

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Hello, new here. None of the download links on the first page seem to work for me. Frankly, I'm just trying to get an uncensored version of AQE. Unless someone knows how to uncensor/un-mosaic the DLsite version?? I've been scuttling around for a while and I can't seem to find a remedy x.x
download this and place it where u have your .exe and save hope it works ( )

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
If you wonder how to run this game with 1080p and windowed mode just set 1080p full screen and press alt+enter. It is kinda oblivious but I didn't expect that old method work here. Sadly no 2k support for this game.
Also 'fun' fact: freesync/g-sync will remove over 900fps in main menu on start (well, start/continue game do the same). Your GP is safe with 'modern' monitors :D (if I ever can call 2018 year monitor modern).

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
uhh the zippyshare one work for sure I just tried it xD

Henpro

Jun 20, 2019
Guys please how can i edit the save to have all cards? or can someone give me a save with full map unlocked?

Alizz

Jun 30, 2017
Guys please how can i edit the save to have all cards? or can someone give me a save with full map unlocked?
You mean unlock gallery? Before final release you can hit F1 in gallery to unlock it, try this I bet it still works.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes