4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Shouldn't this get a "voiced" tag? Do moans and vocals count, or do they have to actually say something?

Jun 7, 2020
i managed to install boned mode + bigger nipples
sorry if this sounds stupid af but...

BIGGER NIPPLES!!????

my native languaje is spanish and i'm new in this site (so so) how can i find that mod? [: please you would make a guy very happy [:

and also how can i install it please [: thanks!!

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
sorry if this sounds stupid af but...

BIGGER NIPPLES!!????

my native languaje is spanish and i'm new in this site (so so) how can i find that mod? [: please you would make a guy very happy [:

and also how can i install it please [: thanks!!

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
yes but how...as far as I'm aware, the dll file for each mod replaces the previous
The Sexual Enhancement mod (linked in the post above this one) just replaces the assets files, so there's no conflict between it and mods that *are* DLL-based.

So that one at least you can use with Boned/Kmod. Just can't use Boned and Kmod together.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
News about KMod!

Sorry for not showing news about my mod for a long time.

With help from friends in this forum, new version of KMod will have a lot of interesting stuff!

Sadly, me and my friends are super busy at the moment, so the development is kinda slow.

Currently, KMod is stuck in a debug warp and TBH, I can't exactly say when will KMod will escape from it.

Here are some sneak peeks of the new version of KMod!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SirJoeJoe

Dec 10, 2021
I can't escape after final boss fight due to the Xeno Lockdown from BonedMod when trying to escape to the ship. Is there any fixes?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
News about KMod!

With help from friends in this forum, new version of KMod will have a lot of interesting stuff!

Sadly, me and my friends are super busy at the moment, so the development is kinda slow.

Currently, KMod is stuck in a debug warp and TBH, I can't exactly say when will KMod will escape from it.

good stuff ! can't wait to test your mod !

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
News about KMod!

a question, the patch which allows to launch the second h animation of the alien spitter (which has been shared on the forum) will the patch be in the mod?

Reactions: Hfreak

SirJoeJoe

Dec 10, 2021
Can somebody explain to me step by step how to install the bonedmod because i can't figure it out
After downloading the mod, extract the file into a folder containing your alienquest.exe.

Once you extract the bonedmod after dowloading it there will be a file saying READ ME giving you instructions of installation and information about the mod itself. Hopefully you get it to work.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes