4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
Anyone familar where the key bindings are saved for this game? I cannot reset them and can't seem to locate the key binding file. I deleted the entire thing and reinstalled but the old bindings are still there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sep 23, 2019
Anyone familar where the key bindings are saved for this game? I cannot reset them and can't seem to locate the key binding file. I deleted the entire thing and reinstalled but the old bindings are still there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
try deleting the entries in HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Grimhelm/AQE, that might work otherwise i dont know to be honest i cant find them either

Reactions: LegacyUser

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
Such confidence, yet utterly baseless. The mod introduces %hp damage on all player melee which reduces combat duration particularly in late game.
dont let that potato deter you. alot of people dont have the skill to beat this game vanilla. your mod makes this game 100x more enjoyable for me, and has brought me back to it over 10 times now.

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
my god boned hardmode v6b is insane. boys if you havent yet, install it and do this:

1. open [game folder]\BepInEx\config\com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg

2. change "Show config manager = F12" (line 24) to "Show config manager = F2"

3. run the game and enjoy being able to change the mods balance changes on the fly using F2

(click outside the popup window to hide the config window)

i recommend re-enabling clothing repair at all save stations

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes