4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

LegionOfNod

Aug 5, 2021
After downloading the mod, extract the file into a folder containing your alienquest.exe.

Once you extract the bonedmod after dowloading it there will be a file saying READ ME giving you instructions of installation and information about the mod itself. Hopefully you get it to work.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the help

Zebanisikici7777

Aug 24, 2020
News about KMod!

Sorry for not showing news about my mod for a long time.

With help from friends in this forum, new version of KMod will have a lot of interesting stuff!

Sadly, me and my friends are super busy at the moment, so the development is kinda slow.

Currently, KMod is stuck in a debug warp and TBH, I can't exactly say when will KMod will escape from it.

Here are some sneak peeks of the new version of KMod!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a big fan of your work. I mean, it's amazing. Any idea when will you be able to release the next update?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I'm a big fan of your work. I mean, it's amazing. Any idea when will you be able to release the next update?
Thank you!

About the release, with the mod currently stuck in a debug warp and everyone who involve in making the mod is currently busy with work and stuff so there is no exact release date yet, but if the mod successfully escape the debug warp and / or if we add something new to the mod, I will post something in this thread, maybe some more sneak peeks!

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I also come to share a project around Alien quest, I am preparing an interactive video with choices, these choices will allow you to save Ellen or not. (of course, we're not talking about death ;))

(I would use a timecode-based mechanism, to redirect you to your choice)

I started today there will be a lot of work so I don't know when it will come out.
1650174115153.png

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I also come to share a project around Alien quest, I am preparing an interactive video with choices, these choices will allow you to save Ellen or not. (of course, we're not talking about death ;))

(I would use a timecode-based mechanism, to redirect you to your choice)

I started today there will be a lot of work so I don't know when it will come out.
View attachment 1761554
TBH, if you know coding and art stuff, you might be able to create an interesting Ren'py VN base on what you are doing and I think it could be a good parody / homage to the original game!

Reactions: Hfreak

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
TBH, if you know coding and art stuff, you might be able to create an interesting Ren'py VN base on what you are doing and I think it could be a good parody / homage to the original game!
Unfortunately, I don't know anything about coding.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
honestly, you could probably learn the coding required to do that sort of thing in under two weeks including getting a working setup with an ide and whatever else you need
I'm not really interested in coding. I'm more into creation, I only do video and photo editing (+FX). but I would like to continue learning Blender. (I could make a 3D model of Ellen which might be cool)

ah yes, and also there's Dota 2...

• Sad
Reactions: kwanlier

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
How could you extract the layers of monsters and characters from the game files?
you are talking about me ? if yes, well I cut everything on software (piece by piece if necessary)

(like the software "Krita" or "photoshop")

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
The woman who is upside down made me chuckle a little because of the gravity defying hair.
1650330888520.png

it's true that I didn't think about it, I don't know if I'm going to waste time correcting that. (it's not really important and ESPECIALLY we can say that it is because of the alien slime that the hair remains stuck to his skin)

well, I'm going to "edit" this message to say that, I had time to spend so... here's the new one
Snapshot_8.png
with a slight sway animation .

Last edited:

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Is there any way to rebind the gamepad controls? I'm not using an Xbox controller (Using a Switch Pro controller) and everything is mapped incorrectly for me.

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
you are talking about me ? if yes, well I cut everything on software (piece by piece if necessary)

(like the software "Krita" or "photoshop")
I understand, I thought you exported layers from game files somehow, I use Gimp for that. And since someone once posted some separate layers here, I thought you were using this program too

Nov 29, 2021
I am trying to install the spitter mod that fixes the bug where its second animation never plays. Do I completely replace the default Assembly-CSharp.7z in the Alien Quest Managed folder with the bugfix mod's Assembly-CSharp.7z?

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
I have bad news about the video. I want to do it but I have a problem, this problem comes from my editing software (Filmora 11) and well I can tell you that it is very bad. I waste a lot of time correcting the flaws that filmora creates on the video. To tell you the level of nullity of the software, a scene worked normally then it started to shake constantly and after a while I managed to patch this bug by.........copying the SAME scene and delete the one I copied to replace it. and it worked again...

of course when the problem is repairable (which is not always the case, ESPECIALLY without reason that everything goes wrong)
sometimes Filmora breaks scenes that aren't even on my current working track (like I make changes to track 11 and at first glance everything starts to shake)
o_O

(I specify that, nothing is abandoned, I just hope that filmora will not be stronger than my patience)

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have bad news about the video. I want to do it but I have a problem, this problem comes from my editing software (Filmora 11) and well I can tell you that it is very bad. I waste a lot of time correcting the flaws that filmora creates on the video. To tell you the level of nullity of the software, a scene worked normally then it started to shake constantly and after a while I managed to patch this bug by.........copying the SAME scene and delete the one I copied to replace it. and it worked again...

of course when the problem is repairable (which is not always the case, ESPECIALLY without reason that everything goes wrong)
sometimes Filmora breaks scenes that aren't even on my current working track (like I make changes to track 11 and at first glance everything starts to shake)
o_O

(I specify that, nothing is abandoned, I just hope that filmora will not be stronger than my patience)
If you ever want to give up Filmora, I've been using cracked Vegas 13 Pro and for the most part it's been fine, though it does fuck up sometimes as well.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes