4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
bruh the game is so hard I can't get out of the grip of any alien how tf am I supposed to play this
search for the cheat mod in this forum
it's more fun to run around having shmex than actually playing it anyway
I still recommend you don't cheat in the keys though, getting them is kinda fun

Mikochi35p

Dec 11, 2021
UPDATE: Updated the cheat to V1.01

This post contains the latest version of my cheat mod for Version 1.01 of the game. For a list of features, check the "Cheat Hotkeys" spoiler below. If there is a feature that you would like added, quote one of my posts and I'll see if it's possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

my game cant load my save. like it turns black.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Ok, does anybody have a complete savefile? This game on hardmode mod is unironically REALLY hard. ç-ç

May 13, 2018
Gave this a shot with the Boned mod. It's taking me a while but I think I'm starting to get the hang of it.

I'm a big puzzled on the struggle mechanics. To regain control, are you supposed to alternate up and down keys? Is it about mashing as fast as you can, or is there a special timing to it? (I see the "Endure" bar goes down if I just hold one direction or the other, but I don't quite get what that means.)

I also notice that sometimes the player character heals during sex, and other times they're poisoned and start to die. Not quite sure what the point is. Are we supposed to live through these things or get killed by them? :LOL:

A couple other notes: I get the idea behind trying to hide monsters when Ellen's back is turned, but it almost feels more like a nuance, given that you have to wait for them to fade back in. Seemed especially odd on the first boss encounter.

And a glitch I ran into was when an attack knocks her down onto stairs; she doesn't make it all the way through the fall animation, and just ends up freezing there indefinitely.

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
I'm a big puzzled on the struggle mechanics. To regain control, are you supposed to alternate up and down keys? Is it about mashing as fast as you can, or is there a special timing to it? (I see the "Endure" bar goes down if I just hold one direction or the other, but I don't quite get what that means.)
For struggling, you want to use the left and right arrow keys - up and down are other things (regaining control is one (I think up?), and the other might do something else or it might do nothing).

I also notice that sometimes the player character heals during sex, and other times they're poisoned and start to die. Not quite sure what the point is. Are we supposed to live through these things or get killed by them? :LOL:
Depending on how many times you've experienced a size of cock (different monsters are grouped together), you'll no longer take damage but instead be healed. Getting cum inside though always means getting poisoned IIRC.

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
You're supposed to time left and right key presses based on the animation speed. However the exact timing seems to vary. Sometimes it's at the apexes of thrusts (all the way in and all the way out). Other times it's a bit sooner or a bit later, meaning you have to memorize it for that creature. For those pink futa creatures I have no clue.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes