4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Also I kinda want to know about what do you guys think about the fanfic that I included with the mod

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
Extreme difficulty is not the focus of this mod.

From that, the gameplay related pregnancy, such as pregnancy game over, has to go because it make the game unreasonably harder even though you can regain the contraceptive value back.

You can still get some "pregnancy" related content through the game over scene though

For the scene looping, I'm currently testing the scene looping function, which I planned to only work when the difficult mode is disable and when the arousal value is not at max value.
I'm not a dev or modder but maybe if killing for contraceptive rate recovery at ship is extremely hard for pregnancy gameover, maybe the idea can be just Ellen take contraceptive at ship and reverse all pregnancy rate to 0% at ship only. This way can make pregnancy gameover can be recover and thus be kept in game for any pervert (a.k.a. me) who want to see her fallen via sex . There will be one challenge to save player but in field test may feel annoying since some spot is quite far from tp and ship.

This is just an idea of some psycho who love to see Ellen get bang untill she had no strength left to fight. Feel free to skip it since I don't wanna be a knit picker who do no shit and complaining all days.

Anyhow, I'm reading your fanfic right now. It might take a while to finish though. First is because there are quites pages you got and second is I can't go on like 7-8 pages consecutively without pause and open game and get her banged in the manner of your writing.

It is nice. A bit of word and part of speech redundant but quite good build-up, visualization and enhancing gameplay experience.

I'll be back with full reviews after I finish it all.

Reactions: Hfreak

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
why is it so easy to get out of the grip? in the previous version, it was more difficult every time.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
why is it so easy to get out of the grip? in the previous version, it was more difficult every time.
How hard it is is depends on Arousal value and Corruption value -> It will get harder if you keep getting fucked and creampied
Do you really it to become really difficult from the start?

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
Also I kinda want to know about what do you guys think about the fanfic that I included with the mod
Already done reading your fanfic.

Nicely done. I would love more variety of sex position for more visualization. But overall is quite nice one.

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
How hard it is is depends on Arousal value and Corruption value -> It will get harder if you keep getting fucked and creampied
Do you really it to become really difficult from the start?
Yes, I want it to be more difficult initially, and for the monsters to be stronger and have more health, because the first half of the game you can easily kill everyone and this loses interest, there is no feeling that the main character is in danger. :C

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
Yes, I want it to be more difficult initially, and for the monsters to be stronger and have more health, because the first half of the game you can easily kill everyone and this loses interest, there is no feeling that the main character is in danger. :C
I know we are talking about Kmod but I think you would really love bonedmod. That mod give the game real hard mode

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
I know we are talking about Kmod but I think you would really love bonedmod. That mod give the game real hard mode
I played bonedmod and hardmode, it's perfect, but they don't have enough interesting moments like this mod, it's very interesting, a good idea with dialogues and hearts. I would be happy if these mods were combined. The game would have turned out to be interesting and difficult

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I'm not a dev or modder but maybe if killing for contraceptive rate recovery at ship is extremely hard for pregnancy gameover, maybe the idea can be just Ellen take contraceptive at ship and reverse all pregnancy rate to 0% at ship only. This way can make pregnancy gameover can be recover and thus be kept in game for any pervert (a.k.a. me) who want to see her fallen via sex . There will be one challenge to save player but in field test may feel annoying since some spot is quite far from tp and ship.

This is just an idea of some psycho who love to see Ellen get bang untill she had no strength left to fight. Feel free to skip it since I don't wanna be a knit picker who do no shit and complaining all days.
I forgot to mention something when I speak about why I dropped the pregnancy game-over;
Although the contraceptive value can be recovered via a mean mentioned in the mod post, I actually set the final boss to have a power to basically one-shot or two-shot player with sex scene.

Why is that happen?
My headcannon

TBH, I kinda like your idea about instead of just get pregnant and instant game over, having an pregnancy rate over the period of time is actually an interesting idea; sadly, I may not have enough programming skill to pull that off.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
1. What do you mean you set the value to 0? You use cheat engine?
2. I did try to replicate your problem but it seem like the arousal value (pink heart) is still increase.
3. About the anomaly detected, I actually did forget to mention that if player enter the save block, the debuff will be cancel
1. No cheat engine used.
2. I'll try to start when contraceptive didn't drop to 0.
3. Yea. That should be expected.

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
I forgot to mention something when I speak about why I dropped the pregnancy game-over;
Although the contraceptive value can be recovered via a mean mentioned in the mod post, I actually set the final boss to have a power to basically one-shot or two-shot player with sex scene.

Why is that happen?
My headcannon

TBH, I kinda like your idea about instead of just get pregnant and instant game over, having an pregnancy rate over the period of time is actually an interesting idea; sadly, I may not have enough programming skill to pull that off.
You already did well in latest mod and your previous kmod. Your latest one is very well story oriented and fun of Ellen being reject and submit back and forth while you later one is very thrilling through pregnancy rate rising up along with lewdness and corruption with gameover with benchmark sex encounter.

As idiot player who know no shit of programming, I'll just keep both of mod and switch for the mood LOL.

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
Nice work (y)

I have a question, since the pregnancy game over is now disabled, what is supposed to happen when the contraception hit 0%? Because it seems to do nothing at the moment from what I saw so far.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Nice work (y)

I have a question, since the pregnancy game over is now disabled, what is supposed to happen when the contraception hit 0%? Because it seems to do nothing at the moment from what I saw so far.
Currently, the contraceptive value is purely for role-playing aspect
but who knows, it might be used again in the future, if Grim does not release the new game before that moment

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Currently, the contraceptive value is purely for role-playing aspect
but who knows, it might be used again in the future, if Grim does not release the new game before that moment
I see.
I was also wondering, would there be any way to add back the facehugger in the gallery? Not necessarily with the chestbuster end, but the animation loop with the facehugger.

Also a thought I had while playing, since there is arousal involved, it would be nice if Ellen was using her default running/movement animation when naked (instead of covering herself) when she's at the point where she is enjoying being naked (hinted by the text boxes). I have no idea if it's something doable but that would be a nice detail.

Reactions: Bulbanych

lemmewatchthis

Oct 3, 2018
I can not for the life of me get the KMod to work, I'm a complete noob when it comes to this and I'm very sad to think I'll never get it to work :(

lemmewatchthis

Oct 3, 2018
Can you tell me which part is not working
Art stuff or the mod
Neither of them work. Whenever i opened either, it gave me a glitched version of the main menu screen with glitched audio if i tried selecting something. Now it doesnt even open anymore. So sorry, im very new to this webiste

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes