4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator, permission to put this on this thread first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
How long I've been waiting for this. Thanks. I'm going to check

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
Hi

If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
Also, to this thread's moderator, permission to put this on this thread first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
Absolutely gorgeous, thank you !

1085974.jpg

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Hi

Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
I have started a new game and I am again disappointed by weak monsters, which I calmly kill. I can endlessly press attack and they won't even come near me. This is a problem.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I have started a new game and I am again disappointed by weak monsters, which I calmly kill. I can endlessly press attack and they won't even come near me. This is a problem.
Umm...My mod is not a difficulty mod like boned mod or something like that

deadmilkman138

Mar 12, 2020
Having a bit of trouble with the new mod, specifically the installer not sure if im not doing it right but i did follow the steps and boom the installer would just stop working and close, tried a few more times but same thing the installer would just quit out, no mods previously installed just the base game

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
Hi

Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
Thanks for your hardwork!!

Already tried and this become a story of how Ellen have fallen to her pleasure. It's great!! everything is this mod make me attach to how she struggle or succumb to darkness.

I do kinda miss pregnant gameover though cuz I love it when she got gangbanged with no escaped until she's done for. I understand that it's hard to applied with conntraceptive status, but yeah, I still miss her pregnancy gameover.

Anyhow. Thank you to make this game even more alive. Appreciated all of you guys hardwork!

Gabriel Gryphus

Jan 17, 2023
Small question! I really wanna get into this game but the game doesn't seem to wanna save. I would go up to a save point and press the up button, as needed, and the game would say it's saved. But then, when I exit, the continue button is still grayed out

Would love some answers on this! much appreciated!

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Hi

Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
So the KMOD contains all the mods in one installation? Didn't notice a difference from the main game what exactly changed? pressing escape during the game the character screen has glitches over her in the inventory menu.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
So the KMOD contains all the mods in one installation? Didn't notice a difference from the main game what exactly changed? pressing escape during the game the character screen has glitches over her in the inventory menu.
1. It does not contain all the mod in one installation
2. If you do not use the asset installer or download the asset file from the link, the mentioned art stuff, which mainly affect the in-game menu, will not work

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
1. It does not contain all the mod in one installation
2. If you do not use the asset installer or download the asset file from the link, the mentioned art stuff, which mainly affect the in-game menu, will not work
I used both and still jumbles the character screen up in the inventory of the game. Strange.

Just to be clear what mods did you guys install after KMod_Ver1?

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I used both and still jumbles the character screen up in the inventory of the game. Strange.

Just to be clear what mods did you guys install after KMod_Ver1?
After you install Kmod, both Assembly-CSharp.dll and the asset installer, you don't need to install anymore mod.
If you want troubleshoot, please DM me so that I can troubleshoot your problem

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shizusan

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Hi RaivoAsdf
I don't know if you are aware of it, but a new Kmod is out.
Hi

Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
Are you still into modding this game?
I tried to merge them following your indications, but I'm not good with Unity editing.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thanks for your hardwork!!

Already tried and this become a story of how Ellen have fallen to her pleasure. It's great!! everything is this mod make me attach to how she struggle or succumb to darkness.

I do kinda miss pregnant gameover though cuz I love it when she got gangbanged with no escaped until she's done for. I understand that it's hard to applied with conntraceptive status, but yeah, I still miss her pregnancy gameover.

Anyhow. Thank you to make this game even more alive. Appreciated all of you guys hardwork!
You should still be able to see pregnancy themed gameovers in the CG endings.

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Hi

Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
Thank you for creating this long awaited mod. By the way, how do I increase the pink hearts? I set the contraceptive to 0 and want to increase pink but it won't increase at all. I did save while anomaly was detected but I can't think of any other possible cause of the hearts not increasing.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Thank you for creating this long awaited mod. By the way, how do I increase the pink hearts? I set the contraceptive to 0 and want to increase pink but it won't increase at all. I did save while anomaly was detected but I can't think of any other possible cause of the hearts not increasing.
1. What do you mean you set the value to 0? You use cheat engine?
2. I did try to replicate your problem but it seem like the arousal value (pink heart) is still increase.
3. About the anomaly detected, I actually did forget to mention that if player enter the save block, the debuff will be cancel

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Totally agree, a combination of both mods would be the definitive edition! (plus pregnancy)
Extreme difficulty is not the focus of this mod.

From that, the gameplay related pregnancy, such as pregnancy game over, has to go because it make the game unreasonably harder even though you can regain the contraceptive value back.

You can still get some "pregnancy" related content through the game over scene though

For the scene looping, I'm currently testing the scene looping function, which I planned to only work when the difficult mode is disable and when the arousal value is not at max value.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes