• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Could you two elaborate a little more, please.
Mine is same as usual; Ellen go to a place for a mission -> Doing mission and getting railed along the way -> Mission success -> Get knocked up in the cold sleep -> Happy Ending(?)

However, this time, the guest of the story are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are the tag that I planned, but may be changed later

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Mine is same as usual; Ellen go to a place for a mission -> Doing mission and getting railed along the way -> Mission success -> Get knocked up in the cold sleep -> Happy Ending(?)

However, this time, the guest of the story are
Here are the tag that I planned, but may be changed later
my mans cooking

Reactions: Runningaway

Sir Hoot Saloot

May 6, 2023
If you're just asking for that in order to get the gallery, you can unlock all animations there with F1. This includes one animation not possible to obtain otherwise without modifying the game's files or save.
If that's not the reason, you could use the save shared here. I recommend doing a search in the thread first. That's how I found that post.
How? When I press F1 it puts my laptop into sleep mode, do i need to press another button?

6BruhBoy9

Dec 19, 2022
Guys i need some help, this thread is just huge.. ecxept the post with all the different fanmods, such as kmod, horny, kmod with preg ecc., is there anything else to try/download? like fan arts or dlc to add for the game?

Jul 22, 2022
I know this has been mentioned multiple times but who else agrees that there needs to be some new monsters added to this, idk bout yall but the same monsters and scenes are getting boring.

Reactions: Hfreak
Jul 22, 2022
I know this has been mentioned multiple times but who else agrees that there needs to be some new monsters added to this, idk bout yall but the same monsters and scenes are getting boring.
or if not that, than some new h-scenes using the current monsters. exp: 2 female aliens x Ellen, or male + female x Ellen. or hell, a h-scenes for the queen and other bosses. (the platforms in the queens room don't count.)

Reactions: GH057ts

Casey2069

Jun 30, 2018
Boned mod
completion time ~1 hour, but can range from 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on how fast you find ice blade and spin jump
No sex scenes for beating any bosses

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes