4.50 star(s) 117 Votes

Sussyballs00

May 12, 2023
It's really depend on you, for me, since it's just like 4-5 sound clips, I would rather buy the sound clip and edit it than hire a voice actor.

This is a sample of a voice set that game creator use .
How would one edit/replace the voice files in AQE? /gen

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
I used the wayback machine to see the old comments from the 1.01 version post.
and it's interesting because almost all of his old posts have a shot of him communicating with the community.
Until out of the blue Grim started speaking Portuguese and it confused me. 1698429289615.png

i can't get into his patreon on wayback machine so i don't know what he communicated or posted there...
so enjoy this piece of trivia.

here are some random comments he made on the same comment channel:
(i don't know if this will make you happy or sad about grim's disappearance, but i hope it will make your day.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now that's all I'm going to show you (if I don't it's going to be a wall of text) but there are lots of other things he comments on (mainly a futa that wasn't put in the game because for some reason it didn't fit...) the most common ones are him saying thank you and being a really nice guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quote

Luqueuris150

May 3, 2018
and it's interesting because almost all of his old posts have a shot of him communicating with the community.
Until out of the blue Grim started speaking Portuguese and it confused me. View attachment 3038306

i can't get into his patreon on wayback machine so i don't know what he communicated or posted there...

(i don't know if this will make you happy or sad about grim's disappearance, but i hope it will make your day.)
For now that's all I'm going to show you (if I don't it's going to be a wall of text) but there are lots of other things he comments on (mainly a futa that wasn't put in the game because for some reason it didn't fit...) the most common ones are him saying thank you and being a really nice guy.
In the first image, Mini Susanoo gives a spoiler about the egg at the end of the game and asks about a sequel, for which grim answers that the next game isn't going to be a sequel, it will be another metroidvania set in medieval fantasy. I hope this helps with the confusion.

Reactions: Runningaway

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
In the first image, Mini Susanoo gives a spoiler about the egg at the end of the game and asks about a sequel, for which grim answers that the next game isn't going to be a sequel, it will be another metroidvania set in medieval fantasy. I hope this helps with the confusion.
actually i knew what it said (it's literally my native language XD) i just forgot to translate it in that case thanks.

Reactions: Luqueuris150

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Until out of the blue Grim started speaking Portuguese and it confused me. View attachment 3038306

Man now I really feel worried about his disappearance

Reactions: Runningaway
4.50 star(s) 117 Votes