4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
Can someone post a DL link to 1.01 that isn't on zippy? My computer's antivirus is being a bitch and not letting me access it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can someone post a DL link to 1.01 that isn't on zippy? My computer's antivirus is being a bitch and not letting me access it.
I've already reported the post with that download link so the OP of this thread could be updated, but it seems the mods either haven't noticed or don't realize it's a new version. If you also report that post, it'll increase the chances of the OP being updated.

Reactions: Infernite101

Stm1234

Jun 27, 2018
After 2 hours and a half, I've finally completed the game.
I'll be honest, the game felt a bit easy...or perhaps I simply am used to hard games.
Once you get to the xenomorphs, the game may feel hard, but fear not, for Shield skill is your best friend! Literally use that and you're untouchable in the almost entire end-game.
However, you do need to look around a bit for the mana orbs, since you need to regenerate mana fast if you want to keep the shield up.
If you're thinking of statting Attack, don't. You need 193 Stat Points into Luck for 100% crit chance. If you were to invest that in Attack, you'd only get 386 attack, which isn't as effective when you have one of the last 2 weapons equipped.
I never used any Stat Points in Intelligence, since the mana boosters you find around are good enough.
I did use some points into the "HP + Defense" stat, whatever its name was, but that was because I thought Grim would make the zap attack deadlier, which didn't happen.
If you actually struggle with the final boss, simply keep your Shield up, use Screw Attack while trying to stay behind the boss and spam mana potions (You can easily farm them from xenomorphs).
Honestly, Mother Brain was the hardest enemy in the whole game.

Overall, nice game, nice fap, nice sticking around to see Grim finish the game! The man's a beast.

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019
are you using a DS4 controller? I use a DS4 controller with DS4 Windows and it acts as 2 controllers with some games, you need to go into the DS4Windows settings and check the "hide DS4" checkbox, make sure steam or nothing is using your controller when you do this or it will error.
Yes that worked, thanks for your help :)

D

Deleted member 1943976

How do I use the save files. I put them into the place and rename them to Save File. once i reopen the game it says they wont work.

Jul 28, 2017
Hey so I have this problem I have constant 60fps but whenever I'm on a moving platform 60fps goes to 0.2 fps has anyone encountered similar problem?

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
This is another beautiful game by grimhelm, but damn, the last boss and escaping within 1 and a half minute to your ship is almost impossible!

xue

May 31, 2017
Uhmm could u be more specific?
so, i got it. the developer is a TROLL or whoever made it
i dunno if its because the newer updates change door colors
HERES HOW I got the PURPLE CARD

go ALL the way to the right when you defeat the copyrighted MB
theres should be a room with 3 RED enemies and at the of it, should be a passage that goes UP
(unless you dont have high jump like me)
youll need SCREW ATTACK and know how to WALL JUMP to get this, because the card keys inside.
DONT go the to the main boss if you dont highjump

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes