4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

xue

May 31, 2017
This is another beautiful game by grimhelm, but damn, the last boss and escaping within 1 and a half minute to your ship is almost impossible!
not really no. all about execution. if your a metroid fan, its not TOO hard getting out.
(got out with 12 seconds to spare)

Ellenovia

Jan 2, 2019
Idont know alien, someone help me please how battle the motherbrain? Wtf im stuck 2hour just for this one, i dont understand

David Bourne

Feb 5, 2018
How do you/Can you play it on MAC using wine?

If not, how can I convert it from a WINDOWS-version-unity to a MAC-version-unity game?

My desperate attempt of copy/paste the files (in DATA folder) to a new MAC-version-unity project/game failed, but I didn't have any higher expectations.

Can someone make it MAC friendly? Like LOK or TheLewdKnight for example.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
It seems that the gallery is already 99% completed tho, did GRIM left out the facehuggers out of the gallery?
Or maybe he haven't added in the facehugger yet?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
how did you get this? i wanna see the other end scene pics. it'd be cool if you can post em
google UABE (Unity Asset Bundle Extractor), a program to extract resources from unity games.

The ending has only 3 pics though.

It would be cool if someone made a sig from 1st pic

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It seems that the gallery is already 99% completed tho, did GRIM left out the facehuggers out of the gallery?
Or maybe he haven't completed all the enemy scenes yet?

Just because there is an empty slot at the end of the roster doesn't mean that it needed to be filled. If Grim adds two more animations, will you then say that the gallery is missing eight animations because the row isn't filled?

And yes, it's true. The facehugger animation is not present in the gallery. I suspect that's because it's not a sexual animation in the same way the other ones are, and Grim perhaps considered it a game-over animation first and foremost.

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Just because there is an empty slot at the end of the roster doesn't mean that it needed to be filled. If Grim adds two more animations, will you then say that the gallery is missing eight animations because the row isn't filled?

And yes, it's true. The facehugger animation is not present in the gallery. I suspect that's because it's not a sexual animation in the same way the other ones are, and Grim perhaps considered it a game-over animation first and foremost.
I see but, the interactive empty slot hints that there's something have yet to be put in. So it "probably" means that GRIM has yet to add in another enemy.

Last edited:

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
I saw a lot of alerts when I logged in. I was hoping for an update for one of the games im following and I see this....COMPLETED?!? NANI?!? Thank you lord, please forgive me for what im about to do.

F88hyder

Jul 17, 2017
Nice game, i just finished, strong 9/10.

+ Great artstyle
+ Great animations

- Too little animations (more thresome and more variants)
- No door colors on the map

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes