4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Maybe on the later updates he will release some DLC's or something, I really do hope so
Same, there are plenty of mobs as it is, that have no anims to them, which is a shame, had hoped the "Queen" would atleast do something.

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
anyone have any idea how to get into the core? do you have to beat that giant dinosaur alien? I've grinded forever and I need to kill several of those giant head butting aliens to get a level and I still can't beat that thing.

Reactions: Liliths777888

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Is there a consistent strategy to beat the Mother Brain? I was able to defeat the first three (Or four, I don't really remember rn) bosses in a few tries but Mother Brain is just way more difficult.
Spin attack gives you invulnerability against the claw. I repeatedly used high jump to evade attacks, land on the other side, use spin attack to attack the claw and repeat.

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
I went 2 rooms to the left and farmed the newborn and black alien until I had 100 potions :\
That's what I was trying to do lol, but I didn't need that many potions up to this point so I was trying to beat it with just 19 potions. I went through the first half of the fight using the poison wave and shield while trying to not take damage at all, but then it's just pure madness.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
looking in the sprite assets u can check all the game images there.
gallery slot 44 to gallery 50 is placeholder images and after that 51 to the 55 are the ones present in the game and after 55 placeholder until 59 again so yeah there some scenes missing like the 3 giants alien and facehugger also the queen
View attachment 664908 View attachment 664910
forgot to mention the placeholder for game over scene 6 =D
View attachment 664924
and here THE BIG SUPRISE FOR U GUYS the missing boss Titan!!!
SPOILER SPOILER !!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmmm it is possible that he got pressured to release, huh

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
is it even possible to beat those massive not-xenosmorphs? even with max level it's really proving to be a massive pain.
I beat them at level 41. It's definitely possible. I killed every big monster that appears after you kill Mother Brain just to make sure I wasn't missing anything

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
is it even possible to beat those massive not-xenosmorphs? even with max level it's really proving to be a massive pain.
You can also beat the game too. It's challenging but make sure you avoid jumping during electrical zap attacks cause they will freeze you mid-air.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
hmmm it is possible that he got pressured to release, huh
Doesn't seem like it. There is no place for another boss in the main progression unless he introduced another card, i.e. black. The only thing that's missing is an animation tied to the last boss, even though it (she?) has tentacles on its head.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
I kind of wish there was a way that the girl could be infected with the alien virus or whatever it is that made the other women dark skinned with black hair. I think that would be a really cool little addition.

Reactions: BigJohnny

conv

Oct 30, 2017
You can also beat the game too. It's challenging but make sure you avoid jumping during electrical zap attacks cause they will freeze you mid-air.
mid air freeze is fixed in v1.01. along with black game over screen

Feb 26, 2020
Is there a consistent strategy to beat the Mother Brain? I was able to defeat the first three (Or four, I don't really remember rn) bosses in a few tries but Mother Brain is just way more difficult.
For the 1st phase (bullets), jump on the little platform and spam Poison Wave, get ready to switch to Shield to protect yourself against the Pink Alien, kill it when it comes close. Then continue the Poison Wave spam.

For 2nd phase 75%HP (lasers), stay on the little platform, do the same thing by spam Poison and use Shield against Pink Alien, double jump to dodge the lasers (tricky but it'll work if you get the right timing).

3rd Phase 50%HP (Black Hole), stay on the little platform (not very necessary but avoids the fingers), double jump and screw attack away to the opposite side of the room as far as possible. The Black Hole has a timer so try not to get hit too early or it takes couple hundreds of HP. Spam potion if need to.

4th Phase 25%HP (4x 360 Lasers), got through it with sheer luck while using shield to block the lasers and spam Poison. Or if not mistaken Screw attack also helps alot to kill it.

Did it on Lv39 with 100 Str, good luck and All Hail Grimhelm.

Oct 12, 2018
Welp, I just got trolled hard. Thought the way you were supposed to escape was via the teleporter taking you up to the center, then running from there. Definitely would logically be the quickest route, instead, I guess you have to make the long trek going to the left? What's even the best route to take, as I really don't think I have the knowhow to get there in any sort of decent time, much less a 1 minute and a half.

Edit: Nevermind, managed to get it with about 20 seconds to spare ultimately. Though, make sure to stock up on plenty of mana potions for the trip. I pretty much just spammed the speed run/screw attack/shield and got out of there as fast as I could. Could be done better then I did though for sure, considering just how many little ledges I bumped into on the way, and got hit a few times here and there. Timer definitely makes it panic inducing when you suddenly see it for the first time. xD

Last edited:

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
For the 1st phase (bullets), jump on the little platform and spam Poison Wave, get ready to switch to Shield to protect yourself against the Pink Alien, kill it when it comes close. Then continue the Poison Wave spam.

For 2nd phase 75%HP (lasers), stay on the little platform, do the same thing by spam Poison and use Shield against Pink Alien, double jump to dodge the lasers (tricky but it'll work if you get the right timing).

3rd Phase 50%HP (Black Hole), stay on the little platform (not very necessary but avoids the fingers), double jump and screw attack away to the opposite side of the room as far as possible. The Black Hole has a timer so try not to get hit too early or it takes couple hundreds of HP. Spam potion if need to.

4th Phase 25%HP (4x 360 Lasers), got through it with sheer luck while using shield to block the lasers and spam Poison. Or if not mistaken Screw attack also helps alot to kill it.

Did it on Lv39 with 100 Str, good luck and All Hail Grimhelm.
Completed the fight using the Power Bomb and Screw Attack and just about 20 potions since it got to the 2nd phase, quite lucky tho. Did it on Lv31 with 40 Str since I mainly used my points in Con.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes