4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
Huh, The game is run really well on my toater, unlike majority of unity game.
also, does the dev sell this game somewhere?

Spheex

Apr 27, 2018
i just finish the game with probably the hardest way and without any cheats but i enjoy it so much playing.
i went full crit nothing else and i kill all the big monsters and everything im glad that i made that decision to go full crit since it was a totally new experience.

best "hentai" game of the year for sure. <3

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
How do you turn on/off her clothing through CE ? I've been trying to do so using the CE table provided a few pages back, but no success so far, I can't seem to be able to change a thing of the "clothing" part (the table being opened through CE and the game exe is too). Btw that's pretty much my first time using CE, so I might be doing something wrong.

Edit: and of course I find out how it works minutes only after posting this. Cheers o/

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
There is no midbattle animations in this game? I loved Dark Star and Dungeon Maid for the midbattle rape. It's looks like this is a game over rape game what I absolutely hate. Sorry Grimhelm, I love your content but this game is dissapointed me.
You have to turn in-game H scenes in the option menu.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
god finally beat it.. Mother brain is so annoying to fight against. Even the last boss is easier.
Seeing how the story seems to be heavily metroid inspired, would be cool if we get a sequel with the girl being half infected lol

Reactions: Dude39939

jilboobseksi

May 10, 2020
UPDATE: Additional cheats have been added. Be sure to grab the newest attachment.

This post contains the latest version of my cheat mod for Version 0.13A of the game. For a list of features, check the "Cheat Hotkeys" spoiler below. If there is a feature that you would like added, quote one of my posts and I'll see if it's possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please attach new cheat for new version v1.01

Reactions: asdjasdas

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
There is no midbattle animations in this game? I loved Dark Star and Dungeon Maid for the midbattle rape. It's looks like this is a game over rape game what I absolutely hate. Sorry Grimhelm, I love your content but this game is dissapointed me.
Dude, do you ever checked up menu (esc) in the game? There is option to turn on hentai scenes in midbattle. Come on, this game have english translation.

Reactions: Dude39939

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
is there any full save?
There are a few that have been shared in this thread, yes. But if you just want a full gallery, you don't need a save for that. Simply press F1 and all animations will be unlocked.
so yeah there some scenes missing like the 3 giants alien and facehugger also the queen
Then there are also animations missing for all the other enemies that don't have an H animation, right? Just going by your own logic here. And you conclude that just because there are "placeholder" tiles in the gallery? What makes you so sure that those were supposed to be filled?

And those assets for the titan could just be another bit of cut content. Just like the previous incarnation of the futa enemies, which were shown on Patreon but don't appear in the game.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more animations, especially with those endgame enemies, but pointing out some cut content and placeholder stuff doesn't mean that those were always meant to happen.
where can i put save files to make it work?
Same directory as the executable.

make sure you avoid jumping during electrical zap attacks cause they will freeze you mid-air.
If you're talking about the bug that leaves you stuck in mid-air, then that's fixed in 1.01.

There is no midbattle animations in this game?
There is. You just have to enable it in the options. It was the same in the previous version from what I can remember.

jilboobseksi

May 10, 2020
There are a few that have been shared in this thread, yes. But if you just want a full gallery, you don't need a save for that. Simply press F1 and all animations will be unlocked.

Then there are also animations missing for all the other enemies that don't have an H animation, right? Just going by your own logic here. And you conclude that just because there are "placeholder" tiles in the gallery? What makes you so sure that those were supposed to be filled?

And those assets for the titan could just be another bit of cut content. Just like the previous incarnation of the futa enemies, which were shown on Patreon but don't appear in the game.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more animations, especially with those endgame enemies, but pointing out some cut content and placeholder stuff doesn't mean that those were always meant to happen.

Same directory as the executable.

If you're talking about the bug that leaves you stuck in mid-air, then that's fixed in 1.01.

There is. You just have to enable it in the options. It was the same in the previous version from what I can remember.
What about the cheat? have you create, my lord ?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
What about the cheat? have you create, my lord ?
Firstly, don't call me "my lord". That's just weird and sorta creepy. Secondly, I'm not the one that created the cheat mod you are talking about. I did make a Cheat Engine table previously, and I have done so again for this new version. I've shared it earlier, but I'll attach it to this post as well.

I downloaded the file v1.01, but I play the game v1.0 ... why?
What do you mean, and why is it an issue? If you're talking about the title displayed in the game's window, then that's probably an oversight. What matters is that the bugs are fixed.

jilboobseksi

May 10, 2020
Firstly, don't call me "my lord". That's just weird and sorta creepy. Secondly, I'm not the one that created the cheat mod you are talking about. I did make a Cheat Engine table previously, and I have done so again for this new version. I've shared it earlier, but I'll attach it to this post as well.

What do you mean, and why is it an issue? If you're talking about the title displayed in the game's window, then that's probably an oversight. What matters is that the bugs are fixed.
thank you my lord, daddy

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes