4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

FletchlingDD

Dec 4, 2018
Oh finally! I have beaten the game now. After all that difficulty spikes on hard to grind mid-late enemies and Mother brain being more OP than the final boss, I just have to spam spin attack-(Not the screw attack) + forcefield and energy potion, use your health potion carefully if you ever get stun-locked on electric or laser attacks at the last boss so you can survive the entire boss battle. Just make sure not to spam too much potions or you'll be ended up empty handed as the boss gets to turn to clap your asscheeks (no pun intended).

1590064965553.png

Last edited:
Reactions: LmSky

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
I hope grimhelm release a DLC or 2nd version of this awesome game, my money it is not wasted. tho, I was hoping he put the futa in the game cause I was expecting so much of it.

ZombiePlayers

Jan 15, 2020
Where is purple card? I defeated the boss (brain) but I didn’t get a card. If someone fell out, then tell me where! Just because I already went through the game, I didn’t want to start all over again. And maybe due to the fact that I was sluggish the old conservation, I didn’t get a purple rink?

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Would you believe me if I told you I didn't know you had a stat allocation and "Sword element" picker when you press ESC till I reached the Brain boss and I played through all the content until then using only my bomb and poison skills? xDDDD

D

Deleted member 1943976

I keep getting an error of SaveData.dat Load Failed. How do i get past this

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Where is purple card? I defeated the boss (brain) but I didn’t get a card. If someone fell out, then tell me where! Just because I already went through the game, I didn’t want to start all over again. And maybe due to the fact that I was sluggish the old conservation, I didn’t get a purple rink?
Full map is in this thread.

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
It crashes after 10 seconds of starting. It didn't happent until now at 1.0v... how is that possible?
*It's the same PC btw*

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes