4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
More animations and I think now is Completed. All Monsters and all Maps.
wait what? dies for a year then completes the whole thing. this guy is a madman. is there a significant amount of new content/ or is this the sane size as one of the previous updates?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
also played through the last boss was as easy as it was big more animation there would be good...

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
wait what? dies for a year then completes the whole thing. this guy is a madman. is there a significant amount of new content/ or is this the sane size as one of the previous updates?
it's the same gameplay, but you have more bosses and more sex scenes

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Content is almost doubled compared to the previous version. Also, this dev doesn't do "updates" - he releases a demo or two, then the full game.

btw. this is how game development worked in the past (and how most japanese devs still do it) - you get a demo and the full game. It's kinda sad that monthly "updates" and endless development somehow became a new standard and everybody expects it.
Also, don't expect more updates and more content. It's done, completed. I don't remember him adding anything to his previous games, except reworking animations for Dark Star.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
also i must say that metroid/alien mix sure is well done,
you guys know if grimhelm will makes more games?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
also i must say that metroid/alien mix sure is well done,
you guys know if grimhelm will makes more games?
In the post where he announced this game (august 2017) he said the following:
I don’t wanna make action game but I did again…
Making Action game takes so long time and there is so much stuff to do.
So… My next game will be a simple simulation game.
I have no idea if he still feels that way, though. As much as I like action H games, I'd still love a simulation game from Grim. His animations are just nice.

D

Deleted member 1943976

Hoe do i use the save file. I get an error of it being failed

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
Content is almost doubled compared to the previous version. Also, this dev doesn't do "updates" - he releases a demo or two, then the full game.

btw. this is how game development worked in the past (and how most japanese devs still do it) - you get a demo and the full game. It's kinda sad that monthly "updates" and endless development somehow became a new standard and everybody expects it.
Also, don't expect more updates and more content. It's done, completed. I don't remember him adding anything to his previous games, except reworking animations for Dark Star.
yeah I miss the times where demos were the thing... Now almost every game gets stretched to oblivion and games that had potential because of the endless versions gets more greedier and ends up not finishing their games.

jilboobseksi

May 10, 2020
Didn't feel like replaying the entire game to find the new content so I've attached my Assembly-CSharp.dll which will unlock all gallery scenes.

To install, simply extract the file and overwrite the existing assembly in AlienQuest-EVE_64_Data\Managed.
make mod of alien quest eve v1.01 by grimhelm assemblycshaprdll unlock everything infinity

make mod of alien quest eve v1.01 by grimhelm assemblycshaprdll unlock everything infinity

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You unlock a super jump or is there a tech i didn't know about
Yes, there is a super jump (up + A) and you can also gain height with the screw attack.

6 game over animations, by 6th u mean the game's ending?
My bad. It's just the five.

Please stop spamming that same shit over and over. If you want that cheat, go make it yourself.

Reactions: dristin

acilatos

Feb 9, 2019
Oh finally! I have beaten the game now. After all that difficulty spikes on hard to grind mid-late enemies and Mother brain being more OP than the final boss, I just have to spam spin attack-(Not the screw attack) + forcefield and energy potion, use your health potion carefully if you ever get stun-locked on electric or laser attacks at the last boss so you can survive the entire boss battle. Just make sure not to spam too much potions or you'll be ended up empty handed as the boss gets to turn to clap your asscheeks (no pun intended).

View attachment 665432
how do u escape after defeating the last boss tho?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes