4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
could u please give me the route?
go left past the big golden xeno (there is a door up left)
then left, then up there you can go up the rooms following your map
dupel jump and screw attack helps.
i did it with 12 seconds remaining:cool:

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
how do you kill mother brain? she pretty much kills me outright with her stupid lasers and claw swipes and theres nothing i can do

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
how do you kill mother brain? she pretty much kills me outright with her stupid lasers and claw swipes and theres nothing i can do
better lvl 30 bring 100 red and blue potions and screw her brain (you can use potions while screwattack)
same works on last boss;)

tomcatsky

May 21, 2020
Maybe look for a map in this thread.
trust me, I have cleared all map that is not with purple doors, it's clear but the key card is nowhere to be found. Maybe it was supposed to be dropped by one of those bosses but somehow it didn't. so is it a bug?

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
trust me, I have cleared all map that is not with purple doors, it's clear but the key card is nowhere to be found. Maybe it was supposed to be dropped by one of those bosses but somehow it didn't. so is it a bug?
It's easy to miss, I wandered map twice before finding it - it's in room that have a lot of spikes. I don't remember now, but if you found the purple doors that you need to access through spikes just check on map where are you then find access from the other side. It was somewhere in orange zone.

Feb 26, 2020
It should be behind the doors after you defeat the Mother Brain, the area shouldn't be accessible before defeating her. If you had explored the area (after mother brain except purple doors), try search for the V0.13 demo map and compare to you current map. If I remembered correctly it should be somewhere mid air, could be wrong.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
anyone got the sixth scene in the second row? The second acid spitter scene. Can't get it. only the first one.
Yeah, I got it. Some ennemies with two animations seems to prefer one over the other from my experience, so maybe you just got unlucky there ?
Oh and btw, you can always press f1 in the gallery to unlock everything, so there's that if you're stuck.

vanillablue

Feb 16, 2020
ff.png
WHERE i Can Find that Ability (Speed Up)????
Please help mee, i almost finished this game, but after i kill the last boss, we need to escape, but without that ability (Speed Up), i cant escape
Sry Bad English

boloyolo

Feb 22, 2018
WHERE i Can Find that Ability (Speed Up)????
Please help mee, i almost finished this game, but after i kill the last boss, we need to escape, but without that ability (Speed Up), i cant escape
Sry Bad English
See this map for 0.13

Obviously those red X don't mean anything now that purple/orange cards are available, but speed up can be found in a hidden area lower left of your spaceship.

Reactions: mkdh

vanillablue

Feb 16, 2020
See this map for 0.13

Obviously those red X don't mean anything now that purple/orange cards are available, but speed up can be found in a hidden area lower left of your spaceship.
Thanks dudeee , u r my MVP today

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes