4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Jericho2

Jan 4, 2020
Hey, i've finished the game and i got these final scenes, i hope there will be another scenes when Grim shows that the egg still alive :) but i guess not
Hopefully in some future there will be a minigame where we are Facehugger and we must get her pregnant with different sexual positions.

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
I was rebinding the keys and when rebinding the jump key I accidentally unbound it by re-assigning the same key to something else.
Now I can't bind anything, because the jump key is also used to select things.
Is there a way to fix this?
Deleting my savedata didn't work, and I worry deleting and redownloading the game might not either if the controls are save somewhere else.
EDIT: Was able to fix it by plugging in a controller and using it to set the binds back to default.
Janky, and wouldn't work for someone without a controller, but it worked for me.

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Fun fact, you can see how the egg is shipped if you wait a bit in the room to the right of the data core.
Yeah, noticed this too, I was wondering if it had any importance on my first run, then forgot about it until I went through the game a second time and made the link.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
The facehuggers in this game don't latch onto the screen like in an actual AvG game, right? They just latch onto Eve's model and deliver death in the most fucked up way imaginable.... Actually I take that back I can think of worse ways to die. Fuckers don't even have the decency to pay child support.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jericho2

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Is there a way to fix this?
The game stores its settings and gallery unlock in the registry. The path is "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GRIMHELM". So if that ever happens again or you want to re-lock the gallery, there you go.
is this from the latest 1.01 version or the 0.13?
Of course it's from the release version. There was no ending in 0.13 yet.

Reactions: Rjs90

Rjs90

Aug 13, 2019
The game stores its settings and gallery unlock in the registry. The path is "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GRIMHELM". So if that ever happens again or you want to re-lock the gallery, there you go.

Of course it's from the release version. There was no ending in 0.13 yet.
thanks alot

fmurhy121

Dec 9, 2019
That's not how that works. There were pixelated preview thumbnails in previous versions. That does not mean that Grimhelm is withholding those animations from us in this completed version. Stop that.

Just because those images existed at one point does not mean that he had those animations completed or animated at all. Why aren't you also complaining about the futa enemies shown on Patreon which have a different design now? There's also a frame of a Xenomorph Champion in a pose that is not present in the full game in the timeline he posted on Patreon.

Guys, there's such a thing as cut content and placeholders.
Did someone mentioned 6th game over scenes #1,763 ?

I don't have Pateron account.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
People have problems with Mother Brain (just get farm ~30 potions and jump around using screw attack while dropping poison bombs and using barrier) while I'm trying to figure out how not to die instantly vs golden alien queen... Man, this shit is unfair.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
You can use Cheat Engine for some fun, like infinite Skillpoints or freeze your current lifepoints or like something. :)

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes