4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
Hey guys, this is my save game right before the last boss (I mean, there's just the last boss left to get rid), almost fully unlocked, but unfotunately I couldn't manage to unlock 2 of the H-scene animations and I don't have any idea of how to unlock them. I couldn't beat the last boss due to low defense and I'm nearly 110 def oof xD
I hope it shows up useful to someone. Btw this one have all skills and some upgrades.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anybody got a save?
If you're just in it for the gallery, know that you can unlock all animations with F1.

Hi, can anyone tell me where to get the purple key card?
cheers
It's been asked multiple times in this thread already and someone even posted a full map of the finished version. Try using the search function.

See this map for 0.13

Obviously those red X don't mean anything now that purple/orange cards are available, but speed up can be found in a hidden area lower left of your spaceship.
Here is a post with an updated map, in case you missed it.

I couldn't manage to unlock 2 of the H-scene animations and I don't have any idea of how to unlock them.
Again, you can use F1 to unlock all animations if that's what you want.

Murthamis

Nov 23, 2017
Also for everyone wondering about unlocking scenes - don't bother, if you successfully escape after last boss, you unlock whole gallery.

Gothard

Sep 30, 2018
Hey, i've finished the game and i got these final scenes, i hope there will be another scenes when Grim shows that the egg still alive :) but i guess not
More likely some kind of simulation game as sequel. Creator noted that he don't want to make another ACT game, cause it take too long to make it. Still, Alien Quest is a very good game, from shelf of top tier ACT games.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
More likely some kind of simulation game as sequel. Creator noted that he don't want to make another ACT game, cause it take too long to make it. Still, Alien Quest is a very good game, from shelf of top tier ACT games.
Again, that statement was from August 2017. We don't know if Grimhelm still thinks that way. And we don't even know if the next game will be a sequel at all. I don't think any of his games are related.

Reactions: cooldude33

fmurhy121

Dec 9, 2019
I finished the game and it was great. I looked back from the posts on this forum and I noticed the game over animated scenes are still missing. Let me try break it down. I was trying to compare using 0.12 version to 1.00 or 1.01 version.

Top is 1.00 or 1.01
bottom is 0.12 (you may try 0.13 to compare)

Start from left to right:

From top pic scene 1 to bottom scene 1 is correct
From top pic scene 2 to bottom scene no match found
From top pic scene 3 to bottom scene 2 found
From top pic scene 4-5 to bottom scene no match found

There are 3 missing game over scenes.

I'm hoping Grimhelm would release the missing work to the game. There is no way to get hold of Grimhelm through any communications. I could just tell him and say "Hey there are 3 missing game over scenes!"

Reactions: PakiNaniMan

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
There are 3 missing game over scenes.
That's not how that works. There were pixelated preview thumbnails in previous versions. That does not mean that Grimhelm is withholding those animations from us in this completed version. Stop that.

Just because those images existed at one point does not mean that he had those animations completed or animated at all. Why aren't you also complaining about the futa enemies shown on Patreon which have a different design now? There's also a frame of a Xenomorph Champion in a pose that is not present in the full game in the timeline he posted on Patreon.

Guys, there's such a thing as cut content and placeholders.

cisternaster

May 29, 2019
Where is purple card? I defeated the boss (brain) but I didn’t get a card. If someone fell out, then tell me where! Just because I already went through the game, I didn’t want to start all over again. And maybe due to the fact that I was sluggish the old conservation, I didn’t get a purple rink?
How to kill mother brain ??

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes