4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Here , try this save,
Go down is the final boss, after that , need escape in 1m15s , i can't do this.
Hint is , you can only "fly" back to the ship as fast as you can ,choose left way, no teleport can be use.

Last edited:

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
You need Cheat Engine installed in order to use my file. When you have that installed, simply double click on my file and it should open in Cheat Engine. Then click the button in the top left "select a process to open" and in the menu click on the AQE executable. From there on you can modify values by double clicking on the values, or clicking the checkbox to freeze them.

The last update was from earlier today. And that update is the release version of the game. Or do you think people in this thread are talking out of their asses when they're discussing the new content? Or are you just a troll?
I am not a troll, the game is from 2013, they have been updating it yes, but from year to year, and before this supposed update we could only play the 2017 one, I know because I have played all of them, and there is always a limit in the you can't go any further, but I'll still try this new update.

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
i dont get why the game version is 1.0 cuz 1.3 is out right? or am i missing something here
You see, the last one I played was 1.3, which is from 2017. Now they have released this so-called new one, 1.0 that says it is new, but I'm sure that if I try to pass the game it won't reach the end. It has already happened to me with 1.3 and it is maddening.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
You see, the last one I played was 1.3, which is from 2017. Now they have released this so-called new one, 1.0 that says it is new, but I'm sure that if I try to pass the game it won't reach the end. It has already happened to me with 1.3 and it is maddening.
It was 0.13 not 1.3. And this is full release, not an update. This dev doesn't do updates - he releases 1 or 2 demos, then a full game (which is the proper way IMO because monthly updates is just selling the game in small chunks).

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019
Can anyone tell me if he sells the game somewhere or if he's planning to release it outside of his Patreon ?
Possibly not, personally it seems to me one of the best games that I have seen in a long time, quality animations, movement, characterization, but I wonder ... some believe that some kind of personalization within the same character would be fine, being able to choose, blonde , redhead, I don't know. The dress or something like that. the game is amazing anyway.

Anyone else getting a bug where if you die midair you get stuck, even if enemies kill you again you just end up back in the same stuck position?
Yes, yesterday I played and it is a failure, they kill you and when you revive you stay in the air without being able to move or attack until they knock you down again, and when the enemies are in the air you can do nothing to yourself. only those that fly.

that is a nice map but it doesn't tell me where the purple card is. I can't go there and there is nothing in this room?
Do you mind marking the place on your map?
get out of there with a double jump, and look for different rooms, maybe having a little luck you will find it, good luck and you enjoy ^^

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
Can anyone give a link for 1.01 other than zippyshare.....
those are 404'd in my country
don't really want to start on a glitched version, demo was amazing:D

Reactions: Mark92

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
Can anyone give a link for 1.01 other than zippyshare.....
those are 404'd in my country
don't really want to start on a glitched version, demo was amazing:D
You can try a VPN service and use a country which is not banned for example chrome extension - SetupVPN does the trick

Reactions: busa-guy

busa-guy

Feb 17, 2019
You can try a VPN service and use a country which is not banned for example chrome extension - SetupVPN does the trick
Cant say i'm very tech savy, however I was under the impression that those VPN things
were a paid for subscription....my anti virus software is constantly offering me a "special deal":rolleyes:
have i been wrong all this time? damn..

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Im trying to restart the gallery is that possible ?
If deleting the save file from the game's folder does not work, you may have to delete the registry entry for the game. Its path is "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GRIMHELM".
Thank you for the effort , and yes, and nothing worked
So the pointers don't point to the right addresses you're saying? You are using the 1.0 or 1.01 version of the game with my CE table, right? And you do say yes to the prompt of keeping the addresses list when attaching CE to the game? Some more details would be useful for me to work with. Especially since you're the only one that's reported my table does not work.
The last one you played was 0.13, and now the game is released. Not that version numbers matter, as so many people on this forum seem to think. If the game is done, it's done. And don't spout that bullshit about not reaching an end if you haven't even tried it. Come on, man. If the game still didn't have an end, surely there would've been reports of that already.

Last edited:

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone know how do I get knocked out? It doesn't work for me. When I hit the * button what knocking out you the character straight stand up.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Would anyone be able to find a way to remove the 60 fps limit during the game to make it as smooth as an unlimited fps gallery?

It's really weird. When I enter the gallery right after starting the game, I have a several hundred fps, but when I run the campaign, then fps locks to 60 even when I go to the main menu!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes