4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
My game is censored how exactly do i uncensored do i remove it? does anyone else have the same problem?
I just checked with the Nopy link in the OP, and that one isn't. Where did you download the game from. If you want it uncensored, put an empty file named "Uncensored.dat" in the same directory as the executable.
here see thereis down there alot of scene isnt working
Have you tried pressing F1 to unlock the entire gallery?

Reactions: xStE

sweetsugar22

Feb 10, 2018
I just checked with the Nopy link in the OP, and that one isn't. Where did you download the game from. If you want it uncensored, put an empty file named "Uncensored.dat" in the same directory as the executable.

Have you tried pressing F1 to unlock the entire gallery?
OMG ,, im an idiot F1 fixed that xD

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Meteorite

Apr 12, 2018
I need the purple card to access the room you are in, so that doesn't make sense..
I have every other card and all abilities. I am missing a skill and an augment but I'd expect I'll get something for beating Mother Brain.

But, I've finally found the way. Thanks for trying to help!!
Same problem, where did you find the purple card?

BetaCnc

Sep 12, 2017
here see thereis down there alot of scene isnt working
bro, that's because eou haven't unlock them, you need to finish the game for that, or get the animation lol.
There's a stupid bug where you get knocked out in the air and get stuck forever. Game breaking...
yeah that and most of the end of the game have the same bullshit lightning attack, besides the game is way too grindy for it's own good, there is a lot of frustrating mobs, those that flies and shoots lightning and can go through the walls... and they keep attacking you and you can do shit about it... and how the fuck do you use the last skill?! I'm stuck grinding because i can't kill the mob in the last point

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
uhm.. not sure if this is new but...

there're a bunch of cheats all over the numblock.
I only happened to press a button by accident but there're at least:
lvl up, save, chapter skip (I accidentially started the escape sequenz after entering the 2nd room, lol)

so if you're unfamiliar with cheat enginge or other stuff, that might help. :)

edit:
1-3 skips the mission targets (1: get the data; 2:get m-brain sample 3: self-destruction/escape)
4: apparently gives you a save option (press up to save, but doesn't work for me)
7: lvl up

rest doesn't do anything as far as I can tell.
Found some more:
On the number pad:
1,2, and 3: complete event with corresponding number
4: shows save option
7: takes you up a level
-: takes half your health
*: knocks you down
0: heals you
Not on the number pad:
F2: slow motion
F1: normal speed
F9 and F10: opens some sort of debug info
End: shakes screen

Edit: None of this works on 1.01 for some reason

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018
Found some more:
On the number pad:
1,2, and 3: complete event with corresponding number
4: shows save option
7: takes you up a level
-: takes half your health
*: knocks you down
0: heals you
Not on the number pad:
F2: slow motion
F1: normal speed
F9 and F10: opens some sort of debug info
End: shakes screen
Damn. Somehow knowing that cheats are available ruins the grind for me.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
You bro whats the diffrents ? between this one and 1.0
Bug fixes, nothing too crazy, save files work w/ each other too. The big fixes are the whole soft lock from self destructing in the air or getting zapped in the air and the game over scenes not playing properly when you choose to gameover.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes