4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
that is a nice map but it doesn't tell me where the purple card is. I can't go there and there is nothing in this room?
Do you mind marking the place on your map?

Harko96

May 2, 2018
Completed? I was expecting him to take 1-2 more years...God fucking damn it I hate him but I love Grimhelm.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
for when an update? new enemies, animations, more bosses, the complete game for example
What do you mean? The game literally just got released. You already want more?

that is a nice map but it doesn't tell me where the purple card is. I can't go there and there is nothing in this room?
Do you mind marking the place on your map?
I don't know, man. I'm pretty sure that's where I got the purple card. Maybe you're missing some ability or another card to get access to that area or something. I don't even remember.

Reactions: Dude39939

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
Here's a WIP CE table. I'm not 100% certain yet if all the pointers are correct, but they seem to be.
I'm a super noob when it comes to Cheat menus lol but I did downloaded ur file but is there a specific spot to place your file in an folder of the game? Once i'm in the game how do I gain access to the cheat menu or specific keys on the keyboard?

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
I don't know, man. I'm pretty sure that's where I got the purple card. Maybe you're missing some ability or another card to get access to that area or something. I don't even remember.
I need the purple card to access the room you are in, so that doesn't make sense..
I have every other card and all abilities. I am missing a skill and an augment but I'd expect I'll get something for beating Mother Brain.

But, I've finally found the way. Thanks for trying to help!!

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019

of being released? the game has been stopped for 2 years. This game is from 2013, the last update was released in 2017.

iZeniur

Aug 11, 2019

that goes, taken all the cards, and when I go to cross a door for the boss he tells me that this is a demonstration, that the complete game is not yet. and it came out in 2013 ... and the last update in 2017, we are in 2020 and nothing new ...

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
of being released? the game has been stopped for 2 years. This game is from 2013, the last update was released in 2017.
Yes and today Grimhelm released the final version. It should be available in the OP, or just go back a page or three and find where it was posted.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
that goes, taken all the cards, and when I go to cross a door for the boss he tells me that this is a demonstration, that the complete game is not yet. and it came out in 2013 ... and the last update in 2017, we are in 2020 and nothing new ...
Ah you may have downloaded the wrong file. The update contains 3 new game over scenes, 19 new rape scenes full map completion and an extra scene when you beat the game.

Reactions: FakeyBurnerBro

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I'm a super noob when it comes to Cheat menus lol but I did downloaded ur file but is there a specific spot to place your file in an folder of the game? Once i'm in the game how do I gain access to the cheat menu or specific keys on the keyboard?
You need Cheat Engine installed in order to use my file. When you have that installed, simply double click on my file and it should open in Cheat Engine. Then click the button in the top left "select a process to open" and in the menu click on the AQE executable. From there on you can modify values by double clicking on the values, or clicking the checkbox to freeze them.
The last update was from earlier today. And that update is the release version of the game. Or do you think people in this thread are talking out of their asses when they're discussing the new content? Or are you just a troll?

Reactions: Zero17
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes