4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

chorger

Feb 13, 2018
So, uh, anyone found a way past the Mother Brain ? The gun-robot boss was a walk in the park, but Mother Brain just keep handing my ass over to me. Those ads it keeps summoning are a real nuisance, but there scene is hot. The poison bombs only work up to the point it starts firing its laser, and then it chaos and mayhem.

On a side note, be careful around those new flying aliens, one shot and you're stunlocked to death. Oh, and are the gameover scenes bugged to anyone else ?
I stocked up on life and mana potions, then did the screw attack on her head while spamming potions as needed. Beat her on the second try.

Reactions: Zero17

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I stocked up on life and mana potions, then did the screw attack on her head while spamming potions as needed. Beat her on the second try.
Thanks, I didn't gave much though on the damage aspect of the screw attack, I was only using it to move around quickly.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
what is even new now ? i have no idea when the last time i played this . been too long
about 19 new animations 3 new game over scenes, some bugs harder enemies new areas (aka the last 2 keys are obtainable) and everything is now ingame.

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
So is someone going to make some kind of cheat menu thing for this, like the one on .13? I've been getting my ass handed to me.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
This runs really, incredibly, slowly for me. I've played earlier versions (and I was a patron for months) and yet the performance is awful this time around when it was fine before. Any advice?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
for those who want to explode any enemy with 1 hit, I still have a modified save of the v13a version and it seems to still work in the new version (v1.0) ;)

(PS: as I don't know the content of this version yet, the entire save is only complete for v13a content (nothing more after this), so for those who want to rush this new version is a good option i guess)

Last edited:

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
It is kind of pity there are no scenes for those last bosses. That middle sized queen, or the one that is final boss could really use some scenes. Also, my god that ending <3. I need to know how it turned out after the last scene. There has to be something >.>
TLDR, I hope there will be some update that will also add few last scenes for bosses. And I love how the game turned out.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes