4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
From the comments anyways there seem to be a few bugs so by the time the full public release comes out these bugs should be fixed.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
I hope nobody will post it until it will be publicly available for free. It would be kinda a scumbag move since it's going to be free in a few days anyway.
I will reverse your logic and ask, why would it be scumbag move since we know it will be free eventually? That is what is this whole site about, sharing links. Also, personally I would quite enjoy that link, because I should be given access to it (fulfilling all the requirements set) but I didn't get any message from Grim.

Reactions: seagoatdaddy

meatmusket

Sep 18, 2018
I will reverse your logic and ask, why would it be scumbag move since we know it will be free eventually? That is what is this whole site about, sharing links. Also, personally I would quite enjoy that link, because I should be given access to it (fulfilling all the requirements set) but I didn't get any message from Grim.
Same, I've been a patreon for a while now and haven't received any message. If anyone who's pledged got theirs, I'd love a share.

Reactions: Faqz and rrraaa

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
Also update.
Same, I've been a patreon for a while now and haven't received any message. If anyone who's pledged got theirs, I'd love a share.
Wrote to Grim, got link now. I suggest doing the same. I didn't think Grim would be that kind of person who would intentionally "forget" and I have that confirmed by how fast he responds. Even though of the long silences, he gets the job done and is really good at it.

Reactions: Honest Pirate

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Also update.

Wrote to Grim, got link now. I suggest doing the same. I didn't think Grim would be that kind of person who would intentionally "forget" and I have that confirmed by how fast he responds. Even though of the long silences, he gets the job done and is really good at it.
If the release came today, he is probably sending out links individually, and when you have an large ammount of patreons that might take quite a while.

Bas134

Aug 2, 2017
If the release came today, he is probably sending out links individually, and when you have an large ammount of patreons that might take quite a while.
Indeed. That is why I don't understand those that started complaining under his comments, sometimes not in the best way.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
i was also thinking whether to post or not since i think he wanted it to be fair for 12 tier backers, that and i kinda feel bad lmao

Reactions: AngelAIGS

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
So, uh, anyone found a way past the Mother Brain ? The gun-robot boss was a walk in the park, but Mother Brain just keep handing my ass over to me. Those ads it keeps summoning are a real nuisance, but there scene is hot. The poison bombs only work up to the point it starts firing its laser, and then it chaos and mayhem.

On a side note, be careful around those new flying aliens, one shot and you're stunlocked to death. Oh, and are the gameover scenes bugged to anyone else ?

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes