4.50 star(s) 116 Votes
D

Deleted member 1954024

got it :).

that's a fucking estimate as well not a promise.
also really? still pushing the complaint/whining even if it's finally here? alright then. people just can't be satisfied, huh

here's you requested facepalms :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
It's not whining my friend i'm just trynna lower the peoples expectations(including my own) -judging from what i said in the previous post- so we won't get disappointed in the end.

I really do hope that Grimhelm will prove all the whiner's wrong and myself with the somewhat more -argumentative position- and i mean it.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
48 H-animations jesus christ! Well worth the wait!
Don't think I've seen too many side scrollers with the polish and quality of Grimhelm games not to mention responsive controls and genuinely fun sidescroller combat.

H-sidescrollers don't get much better than this.
Get hyped!

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
It's not whining my friend i'm just trynna lower the peoples expectations(including my own) -judging from what i said in the previous post- so we won't get disappointed in the end.
dont party poop people trying to lower their expectations, let them have fun and get excited. i know you tryna do the win-win situation because you didnt get hyped = not disappointed if it's bad, not expecting = win if it actually is good(hope that makes sense) but this is what everyone has been waiting.

I really do hope that Grimhelm will prove all the whiner's wrong and myself with the somewhat more -argumentative position- and i mean it.
then we will see about that when it releases

D

Deleted member 1954024

48 H-animations jesus christ! Well worth the wait!
Don't think I've seen too many side scrollers with the polish and quality of Grimhelm games not to mention responsive controls and genuinely fun sidescroller combat.

H-sidescrollers don't get much better than this.
Get hyped!
It will be literally above awesome if it is 48 NEW animations , but it's propably all the animations old and new combined. I'm not complaining just pointing out.
dont party poop people trying to lower their expectations, let them have fun and get excited. i know you tryna do the win-win situation because you didnt get hyped = not disappointed if it's bad, not expecting = win if it actually is good(hope that makes sense) but this is what everyone has been waiting.

then we will see about that when it releases
Yes it makes sense, i'm more focused on the ''didn't get hyped = not disappointed'' rather than the ''not expecting = win'' part. You can tell i have some PTSD from the fact that i waited 2 or more years for ''No Man's Sky'' having jumped on the biggest hype train ever and well... you know the rest. (it's in the top 5 worst game launches in history, in case you don't know.)

P.S NMS is actually good now and has reddemed itself but it took a long time to do so and it also requares a very good pc to play smoothly.

Reactions: anon241

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
It will be literally above awesome if it is 48 NEW animations , but it's propably all the animations old and new combined. I'm not complaining just pointing out.

Yes it makes sense, i'm more focused on the ''didn't get hyped = not disappointed'' rather than the ''not expecting = win'' part. You can tell i have some PTSD from the fact that i waited 2 or more years for ''No Man's Sky'' having jumped on the biggest hype train ever and well... you know the rest. (it's in the top 5 worst game launches in history, in case you don't know.)

P.S NMS is actually good now and has reddemed itself but it took a long time to do so and it also requares a very good pc to play smoothly.
i also fell victim on that kind of hype release on recent games as well but maybe it's just me that i tend to be less hard on (indie?)content creators especially if they are alone, maybe im also well aware that what they do is not easy.

and yes that NMS launch is bad

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
2020 was a bad year for my list of adult games. No updates, updates for bug fix, abandoned, restart,.... But finally some goddamn good news

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
timed exclusive?
Yes. Maybe the Patreon peeps will get the full game a little bit earlier than the rest of us? I'm just thinking of how he may handle the release now that he has a Patreon. But considering it's Grim, I don't think it's likely he'll do that, but who knows.
Let's all not forget this old update schedule of his, that he stated that the next version coming would be 0.14. Now and with a big time time delay and instead of august 2019, we have may 2020 and without any news he anounces that he goes straight to final version. Let's all hope that what we get is content from both the promised 0.14 and extra content from the supposed version, instead of an ''rushed'' update.

View attachment 661406

PS.1 I hope that these futas in the pic are still in the update instead of only the new ones.

PS.2 bloodmane don't forget to facepalm this post :)
That timeline estimate was actually posted on Patreon on 26 April of 2018. So originally the plan was a release of September 2018.
You can count the total amount of animation thumbnails in the gallery in the screenshot of the announcement post. It's 48 total. In 0.13 we had 29 total (working) animations, so that's 19 new animations for this next version.

genoration

Nov 4, 2017
You can count the total amount of animation thumbnails in the gallery in the screenshot of the announcement post. It's 48 total. In 0.13 we had 29 total (working) animations, so that's 19 new animations for this next version.
Dont forget the 3 new game over scenes aswell, total of 22 new animations in total, 19 from rapes 3 from game overs.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes