4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I was a little skeptical when someone said a new post was on Patreon and only the title was visible, thinking back to 2017 when he also said the game would be finished. But after seeing the post content I'm a little more hopeful. Looking forward to playing this game when it comes out.

I wonder if Patreon will have a (timed) exclusive on the game this time around.

Infernite101

Nov 27, 2019
This is also interesting, looking at the patreon post, her costume is different, so there might even be some basic character customization implemented into the game.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
This is also interesting, looking at the patreon post, her costume is different, so there might even be some basic character customization implemented into the game.
I can only see the screenshot of the post from the previous page, but do you see an alternate costume on the gameplay sprite? And the costume that I do see in that screenshot looks to be the same as the one we're familiar with. In any case, I'm expecting no customization at all.

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
I was a little skeptical when someone said a new post was on Patreon and only the title was visible, thinking back to 2017 when he also said the game would be finished. But after seeing the post content I'm a little more hopeful. Looking forward to playing this game when it comes out.

I wonder if Patreon will have a (timed) exclusive on the game this time around.
timed exclusive?

Reactions: Alll345677
D

Deleted member 1954024

Let's all not forget this old update schedule of his, that he stated that the next version coming would be 0.14. Now and with a big time time delay and instead of august 2019, we have may 2020 and without any news he anounces that he goes straight to final version. Let's all hope that what we get is content from both the promised 0.14 and extra content from the supposed version, instead of an ''rushed'' update.

607172_AQE_Schedule.jpg

PS.1 I hope that these futas in the pic are still in the update instead of only the new ones.

PS.2 bloodmane don't forget to facepalm this post :)

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
Let's all not forget this old update schedule of his, that he stated that the next version coming would be 0.14. Now and with a big time time delay and instead of august 2019, we have may 2020 and without any news he anounces that he goes straight to final version. Let's all hope that what we get is content from both the promised 0.14 and extra content from the supposed version, instead of an ''rushed'' update.

View attachment 661406

PS.1 I hope that these futas in the pic are still in the update instead of only the new ones.

PS.2 bloodmane don't forget to facepalm this post :)
got it :).

that's a fucking estimate as well not a promise.
also really? still pushing the complaint/whining even if it's finally here? alright then. people just can't be satisfied, huh

here's you requested facepalms :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Reactions: seagoatdaddy
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes